nextday deal query?

27 Sep 2019 11:40AM
I am interested in purchasing a new Canon camera and just wondered if anyone had heard of a company called nextday deal?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

psiman 16 573 Wales
27 Sep 2019 3:01PM
I can't comment on Nextday Deal but I can recommend HDEW, excellent prices though delivery can take a week or so.
27 Sep 2019 7:43PM
Used them before on a number of occasions, UK store no issues good prices

Only reason for not using is if you need to trade in
1 Oct 2019 9:52AM
heard strong rumour that they were hong kong based company and that you don't get warranty with the order
Snapper Plus
14 4.4k 3 Scotland
1 Oct 2019 9:59AM
FAQ here.

Quote:3. Is your stock eligible for any cash-back offers, etc?

As we source our stock internationally, we can't guarantee it is eligible for any cash back offers or special offers.

Their warranty only.

Quote: Do the products come with any warranty?

At Next Day Deal, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. Our goal is to exceed your expectations related to product quality, technical support and customer service. We deliver the best warranties in the industry with a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee and a 2 year UK local Warranty on all products. All items purchased from Next Day Deal come with our free warranty. Our warranty covers all manufacturer's defects, and all parts, labour, and shipping costs for the full duration of the warranty. Our products are all extremely high quality brand name items from brands such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon and many others. We stand by all the products we sell and we want to give you the protection you deserve. All warranty issues are handled locally in the UK.

In addition we offer; 14 Day Money Back Guarantee - Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. We provide you with a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee. Within 14 days of the date of delivery, you can return your new and unused product for any reason for a full refund, less our shipping and handling fee £20.00 (flat rate).

JJGEE 14 7.6k 18 England
1 Oct 2019 11:09AM

Quote:All items purchased from Next Day Deal come with our free warranty.

When buying a new camera would you not want the Manufacturer's warranty (e.g. Canon ) rather than a Supplier's free warranty ?

I am missing something here ?
thewilliam2 2 1.3k
1 Oct 2019 4:00PM
How many good quality cameras do go wrong during the warranty, abuse and misuse excepted?
2 Oct 2019 7:46AM
Need to clarify my comment here I was referring to that of PSIMAN and the firm HDEW

I can’t comment on Next Day Deal as I have not used them, apologies if this was misleading
Marky1 4
2 Oct 2019 9:40PM
I’ve used next day deals recently for a 90d. They were the only ones with stock and being imported it was a fair bit cheaper than high street. It turned up the next day and was new. I’d recommend.

My take when looking to upgrade was if they can deliver the next day then they are uk based and I have my rights under distance selling for any shenanigans
3 Oct 2019 11:45AM
ask nextday deal for a vat receipt, i doubt they will be able to give you one
Marky1 4
3 Oct 2019 10:04PM
What do you expect when paying such low prices?

For me it was the cheapest and from a genuine uk firm that delivered my goodies the next day.

They’re better than those like HDEW etc who claim to be a uk company but most of their items take like 5 days to deliver.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.9k 36 Norway
3 Oct 2019 10:18PM

Quote:ask nextday deal for a vat receipt, i doubt they will be able to give you one

Quote:What do you expect when paying such low prices?

For me it was the cheapest and from a genuine uk firm that delivered my goodies the next day.

They’re better than those like HDEW etc who claim to be a uk company but most of their items take like 5 days to deliver.

If they were 100% genuine as you say then they would provide a VAT receipt if you asked for one.
Marky1 4
4 Oct 2019 12:10AM
I don’t care to argue for them only sharing my experience. You’re welcome to make an order and share yours

My experience was good and so sharing it not here arguing on behalf of importers etc
HartleyPhotography New Member 3
23 Oct 2019 3:40PM
I can recommend them also they are a UK outfit and delivered my order made on Friday on Saturday with no extra charge.

I had the misfortune of having a faulty charger that came with my 5D IV, they were quick to help and swap it out with little inconvenience to me.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.