Get 50% off Adobe CC Photography plan with any X-Rite ColorChecker Photo product!

No images since 6:30 today

p-g 16 126 United Kingdom
2 Jan 2005 12:39PM
Anyone having the same problem? I cannot see any thumbnails or full images posted since 6:30 this afternoon. I have uploaded an image successfully and can read/post comments but can't see a dicky-bird. Tried logging-off/on without success, also done a computer restart.
Edit - I can see the image names/clicks etc and can get to the relevant image page to read comments.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Will 18 1.8k United Kingdom
2 Jan 2005 1:04PM
Nothing wrong at this end Paul (As far as I know). Have you got an alternative browser you can try to access the site?
p-g 16 126 United Kingdom
2 Jan 2005 1:18PM
Thanks for the reply, Will. Everything came back to normal about 5 mins ago. Some gremlin in the ether, I think.
While you're on - I can now see my upload and there are some vertical shadows to the very left of the image which are not showing on my 1000px/200k image at this end. Not the reflections under the mountain, but definite lines which run top to bottom. Any ideas?
Will 18 1.8k United Kingdom
2 Jan 2005 1:25PM
If the image you uploaded was under 200k, the image shouldn't have changed at all. So again I can only think it might be something on your computer sorry.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.