Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

No Vapour Trails or Noise.

canonfan46 11 1.1k United Kingdom
18 Apr 2010 6:32PM
It may seem great at the moment, but it will not be long before EVERYONE will be praying for things to get back to normal.........its a neccessary evil in this modern world.
Scutter Plus
13 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2010 7:02PM

Quote:It may seem great at the moment, but it will not be long before EVERYONE will be praying for things to get back to normal.........its a neccessary evil in this modern world.

Indeed so; my green beans from Kenya were savoured at lunchtime as I suspect I wont be seeing any more for a bit Sad
lawbert 14 1.8k 15 England
18 Apr 2010 7:22PM

Quote:

Indeed so; my green beans from Kenya were savoured at lunchtime as I suspect I wont be seeing any more for a bit Sad

Grow your own Wink There is so much air travel that isnt needed and beans arent high on the list!! Wink
lobsterboy Plus
17 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2010 7:28PM
It was a real joy to walk round Hatfield forest yesterday. It feels a lot more like a medieval hunting forest when you don't have planes screaming over your head as they take off from Stansted.
JJGEE 16 7.9k 18 England
18 Apr 2010 7:47PM
Really strange sitting out in the garden the last couple of mornings having breakfast and no aeroplanes to watch !

But the robins, blue tits, jackdaws and blackbirds still come round for for a chat and some seed / nuts / worms / toast Smile
Scutter Plus
13 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2010 7:53PM

Quote:Indeed so; my green beans from Kenya were savoured at lunchtime as I suspect I wont be seeing any more for a bit Sad

Grow your own Wink There is so much air travel that isnt needed and beans arent high on the list!! Wink

Yes, I do grow my own but not yet! I forgot to add a tongue-in-cheek emoticon.

Quote:It was a real joy to walk round Hatfield forest yesterday. It feels a lot more like a medieval hunting forest when you don't have planes screaming over your head as they take off from Stansted.

Do be careful; those medieval forest wardens they used to hang trespassers who went royalty!
lawbert 14 1.8k 15 England
18 Apr 2010 8:10PM

Quote:It was a real joy to walk round Hatfield forest yesterday. It feels a lot more like a medieval hunting forest when you don't have planes screaming over your head as they take off from Stansted.

Hatfield Forest is a lovely palce and very local to me....Its lovely to see it so peacefull,, its had its scars from air transport when a 747 decided to crash land in it a few years back. Sad
lobsterboy Plus
17 14.9k 13 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2010 8:34PM
I do like the "Hatfield 1000years, Stansted 50 years - Show some respect!" posters.
Britman 14 1.7k England
19 Apr 2010 6:52PM
Thing is when all is back to 'man made normal' (opposed to the 'natural normal' we have now) noise, I think people will really understand just how much noise planes make.
theorderingone 17 2.4k
20 Apr 2010 12:40AM

Quote:It may seem great at the moment, but it will not be long before EVERYONE will be praying for things to get back to normal.........its a neccessary evil in this modern world.

I'm already there.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.