Nonur

KingBee Plus
13 532 2 Scotland
22 Aug 2017 8:47AM
Does anyone know what Nezih's (nonur) up to these days? I'm not on ePz as much myself, but I noted recently that I hadn't heard from Nezih in a while, either via a message or by vote/comment on an uploaded image. In particular, I note he hasn't uploaded an image since the last week in June, and that is unusual. But because I'm not a regular ePz visitor, I do miss things.

I was about to message him to this end but thought I'd bounce my concerns off the rest of you first.

Thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

dark_lord Plus
15 2.3k 586 England
22 Aug 2017 8:57AM
I've not heard from him either, end of June is about right (I've not been counting). I get notifications when he uploads an image abd it has been a while.
mrswoolybill Plus
12 1.6k 2079 United Kingdom
22 Aug 2017 9:03AM
We have been wondering. I know he had a lot of things going on in the real world - an exhibition at the university, plus home improvements...
rambler Plus
11 1.0k 17 England
22 Aug 2017 12:44PM
His last login was on Aug 3rd, with the political climate in Turkey he may be unable to participate as much as he liked.
KingBee Plus
13 532 2 Scotland
23 Aug 2017 4:30PM
All is good. I managed to contact Nezih and he's been busy working on his house, cottage and garden - but there's no Internet; hence the lack of input from his end.

Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Bob

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.