Get 5% off Loupedeck Live with code: Ephotozine5

Norf Whales Meat

Goggz 13 2.3k 72 Wales
12 May 2011 9:06PM
Anyone fancy meeting up in north west wales for a bit of toggin?

Somewhere near Snowdonia. Now stop twisting my arm you bu88ers!! (You know who you are... )
MarkBroughton 12 286 1 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 8:55AM
Always up for a bit of snowdon action Pete, count me in Smile
digicammad 17 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 9:03AM
Ooooooooh yes please!

Robbie and I will be up for this, providing you don't choose a date we can't make. Smile

Ian
wamp 14 276 8 England
13 May 2011 10:10AM
Sounds very good!!!! Smile
jeanie Plus
16 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 2:23PM
Depends on when.......will keep eye on thread.. damn shifts! Smile
geoffash26 16 2.5k United Kingdom
13 May 2011 5:14PM
Depends on when as well will keep eyes peeled GrinSmileGrin
Scutter Plus
12 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 5:54PM
Well its nearer than PitlochryWink............and its been 30 years since I left Llanfairfechan, so I might be tempted if the date works out!!SmileSmile

if the dates work out Geoff we could consider a southern invasion!!
geoffash26 16 2.5k United Kingdom
13 May 2011 6:03PM

Quote:if the dates work out Geoff we could consider a southern invasion!!

Sounds good

A day up a mountain for some low flying shots as wellSmile
SGIBBONS 11 56 1 United Kingdom
13 May 2011 10:43PM
Deffo up for it Goggz, just need a bit of notice so I can book my flight. Are You thinking of a weekend ? Smile
sut68 17 2.0k 77 England
13 May 2011 11:37PM
C'est possible Pierre ... we'll keep an eye on the dates!!!
Goggz 13 2.3k 72 Wales
14 May 2011 11:37AM
Mais oui Monsieur! Grin

Ok, a few things to get outta the way:

Geoff - dud economy = defence cuts = no money = no fuel = no flying... especially at the weekend, so you might want to think about adding some days before or after to visit the Mach Loop down near Cader Idris on a weekday. Unless of course I read it wrong and you were thinking of chucking Scutter off something high... Wink

@everybody - I am conscious of the fact that I no longer need to use headlights to get to and from work, This seems likely to continue at least until it starts getting darker again... so we could bite the bullet and have a stay up all night theme over the summer solstice weekend, or try and stay away from it as much as possible... I did it a few years ago and had a lot of fun messing with flash during the wee hours after sunset at Llanfair beach and sunrise at Penmon... but by 10am I was really knackered.

So here is when I can do it:

18-9 June (solstice weekend)

Any weekend in July
, but remember that schools break up mid month so roads get more chokka and accommodation more expensive.

There will now be a few days grace whilst you all start fighting Tongue
Scutter Plus
12 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
14 May 2011 8:18PM
I think i've worked out that you meant 18-19 June there Pete! "18-9" is obviously some strange Welsh abbreviation!Tongue
Tooth 15 5.8k 227 Ireland
15 May 2011 12:32AM
I keep promising a Welsh one, so if you can make the date suit then a trip home via Caergybi Wink would fit nicely. Love the idea of a midsummer all- nighter. Can we dance naked while stranded on Llandwyn island then sit round the fire and go hommmm in Welsh till the waters part again??

BTW Pete, any word of the Vikings in Amlwch?
Scutter Plus
12 1.7k 6 United Kingdom
15 May 2011 8:53PM

Quote:............ Can we dance naked while stranded on Llandwyn island then sit round the fire and go hommmm in Welsh till the waters part again??...............

...................now you are beginning to put me off Stephen! I might have to bring my peril-sensitive sunglasses if you start removing garments!!
Goggz 13 2.3k 72 Wales
15 May 2011 11:37PM
Afraid you're right Ben, it's 18-19th. My typing is no better than my numeracy.

Tooth, afraid not. I think it's getting a bit late in the year now for them to announce it, so I assume it's not happening. Nothing on the Ydalir Vikings website either, and they have the whole year planned out.

Quote:Can we dance naked while stranded on Llandwyn island then sit round the fire and go hommmm in Welsh till the waters part again??

Byelaws prohibit dancing on Llanddwyn, so we'll just have to shuffle about but everything else, including burning the place to a cinder seems OK Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.