North East meeting Nov/Dec

culturedcanvas 13 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
6 Dec 2008 1:52PM
I am still 50/50 on this but would probably be there around 12 too ... I might still be able to arrange a model if I can make it .. so if anyone wants to shoot a few derelict portraits then let me know.

Dan

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ashley 15 167 1 United Kingdom
6 Dec 2008 5:27PM
you can actually park just outside the works on the old cemetery road or inside the works near the pier, fence & barriers long gone
the grounds a bit rough but not to bad. the local fishermen actually drive onto the steetley pier.

Model/Portraits/outside not done this type of thing before Dan so would be a huge learning curve for me, would be nice to have a try and see how totally useless i am at it. Wink

Ash

Ash
culturedcanvas 13 4.7k 59 United Kingdom
6 Dec 2008 7:18PM
OK

Still trying to work out whats happening at my end but will see if I can organise a model for a couple of hours tomorrow. Hopefully we will be able to make it.

Dan
ripleysalien 12 1.2k 11 United Kingdom
7 Dec 2008 9:14AM
This meet is ON, today........
The weather looks promising, even if a little cold.
Steely works in Hpool, any time you can get there.
8 Dec 2008 7:36AM
Thanks to those that turned up, I enjoyed the day, and got a few shots Im happy with.
Good to meet the new faces too, we shall be doing another at Paddys Hole, date to be confirmed.
8 Dec 2008 12:55PM
I enjoyed the day, shooting with talented and friendly EPZs. Looking forward to Paddy's Hole meet.
8 Dec 2008 3:48PM
Damn, there was someone with talent, must have missed them while wandering around.
ashley 15 167 1 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2008 9:05PM

Quote:I enjoyed the day, shooting with talented and friendly EPZs. Looking forward to Paddy's Hole meet.

TALENTED are you sure you were with us lot Wink

Quote:Thanks to those that turned up, I enjoyed the day, and got a few shots Im happy with.

Me Too, bring on the next one GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

Ash
oll1e 12 57 2 United Kingdom
30 Dec 2008 9:46PM
DAMM IT ,MISSED OUT AGAIN !!!!! Let me know when theres another meet around ,i dont get much chance for looking on here as i look after my wife full time as her carer.But if there was a meet coming up ,i could arrange someone to be with my wife so i could get out and meet you guys and gals
rebal 15 446 England
26 Jan 2009 6:54PM
Let me know when you intend to have another outing.
ianm79 10 6 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2009 12:42PM
I'd sure like to meet up with you guys, just keep me posted on when and where.

Anyone up my way in Tyne & Wear?
digicammad 16 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2009 12:44PM
You're about a year too late Ian, but why not try to start up a new meet. Smile
ianm79 10 6 United Kingdom
9 Jun 2009 1:01PM
I had realised this was last year yes

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.