Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

North West Members Meet up

Big Bri 19 16.7k United Kingdom
18 Apr 2003 8:57AM
2.45am ?? I worry about you Pete !
Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2003 9:19AM
We must have been doing something right if Suzi thought we knew what we were doing....LOL

Great write up and interesting pictures, but no macaroon or pastie pictures, I'm surprised.
Matt
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
18 Apr 2003 9:41AM
Matt there isn't a film fast enough to have captured anyone wolfing down any of those goodies. LOL ...
Anthony 19 5.6k 17 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2003 7:26PM
Someone add a message here so we can get to 200. Wonder who will get the last word?
lightweaver 18 481
18 Apr 2003 10:08PM
THE END???
Lindianax 18 4 United Kingdom
19 Apr 2003 12:37PM
Hi in reply to onewildworld dave, asking for essex members way back in November-
yes am in essex and there are quite a few photo clubs down here - one I go to is Brentwood on Friday evenings. Very active club with amateurs and professionals of all sorts, press, scotland yard guy -in aus now but on line and digital experts home printers etc.Have visiting lecturers and go on outings,YHA weekends etc (see pentax pete there for those)Check out Friends Meeting House at 8pm to 10pm every Friday night- then a pint later round the corner!!
Pictoria 17 303
22 May 2003 4:35PM
With me being new to the group I am just busy flicking through everything that has come through, just getting to grips with the group! Sorry if i am over mailing the list! But the more I look through the more interesting this group looks!

I'm originally from Yorkshire, but now live near to Preston in Lancashire. I still have a fondness for Yorkshire though! One place I love to photograph is Wetherby! I think that River there is photogenic. When the weather picks up I am planning on making a visit in that direction to get some slides taken of Wetherby.

At the moment I tend to work with the camera around Fleetwood, St Annes and Billsborough. But still theres nothing to beat the good old Yorkshire landscape, especially when you start getting into the Herriot Country!

Lynn-Marie

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.