Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

notifications on EPZ

jackson8472 12 11 1 United Kingdom
19 Aug 2011 7:06PM
I am STILL receiving notifications to my messages when 'someone uploads a photo' WHYYYYYYY???????
I am really NOT that bothered when people upload images, if I want to see them I will in their portfolio's.
PLEASE, some one do something about it!
I've changed the settings but they still clog up my messages.
I have to delete them all the time...really annoying!

Please sort it out!

:-(
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
19 Aug 2011 7:09PM
When you upload you're possibly not unticking the notification box. If you are go to your settings and clear notifications. If you're definitely doing both these things please put in a report and the guys will fix the error
19 Aug 2011 7:17PM
Pete,
It's NOT when I upload mate, it's when others upload a pic, I keep getting messages telling the they have. Not being funny, but I'm not bothered if when someone uploads a pic. It's just a small pain deleting the messages. I've even had to block them from coming through to my personal email address too.....
I'll have a look in my settings.
Thanks
Tone
19 Aug 2011 7:19PM
I've just 'checked' selected itmes...hopefully this will work.
Thanks
19 Aug 2011 11:22PM
STILL doing it!

seems it's my 'favourites' list....?
KarenFB Plus
15 5.7k 183 England
20 Aug 2011 8:12AM
Go to your 'Favourites' page. Has each picture got two little boxes beneath? - one plain and one with an envelope and green arrow (this means you haven't turned off the notifications). If you look at the top of the page you will find a box with 'Select Action', click on the arrow. In the drop down you'll find 'Remove All Notifications' then click on 'GO'. If it's still not working then a report to the guys-in-the-back-room will be needed! Smile
20 Aug 2011 10:01AM
Thank you Karen.
I'll try it now....

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.