Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Olmec paper giveaway

RobMarriott 20 68
15 Jul 2002 2:45PM
Hi

A friend of mine entered the Olmec giveaway and she has not heard whether she was one of the lucky 50 entrants or not. I guess it was a popular offer and many entries were received, but she felt an acknowledgement would have been nice.

Are you planning any more such offers in the near future? Keep up the good work.
bppowell 19 2.2k 2 England
15 Jul 2002 6:40PM
I agree. I entered for this as well and it would have been nice to know one way or the other, rather than hearing nothing.
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
15 Jul 2002 7:46PM
The winning 50 email addresses were sent to ICI and papers should now have been dispatched. But you're right it would be good to see the winners so I will post the list up in this area tomorrow.
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
16 Jul 2002 10:00AM
As promised, here are the winners:Ian Voce, York; Mr G Brekke, Cardiff; John Adey, Dawlish; Mark Ambrose, Barking; Mark Ingram, London; Mr E Dalton, Kent; Ian Fereday, Barnsley; BP Powell, Telford; Robert.Anthony, Scarborough; Stuart Hill, Barrow in Furness; A M Morris, Wigan; Simon Wright, Kingswinford; Mr D Hopkins, Liverpool; MR R.T.Parish, Isle of Wight; Mrs P Collingwood, Boston; Nigel Green, Middlesbrough; Peta Forsyth, Lymington; Brian Russell- Gray, Oxford; Nigel Craig, Twycross; B K Miles, London; Michael Jenkins, Llanelli; Richard Clive, York; Adrian Panton, Cambridge; Mary O'Sullivan, Dublin ; John Houghton, Hitchin; Dr S Kaligotla, Congleton; Mavis E Dean, County Fermanagh; Ryan Li, Kent; Paul S Frost, Cornwall; Peter Broadis, London; Brian, Glossop.
The following supplied emails but didnt leave addresses. ICI will contact you directly. John Renton; CJ Stark; Eddie Lee; Andrew Mitchell; John Tindall; Mark Layton; Trevor Buttery; Hazel Smith; Diann Fitzgibbons; Colin; R Kerr; Steve Dorey; Janet Dewhirst; Kenneth; Sudhir Kaligotla; Sandra; Les Sullivan; Dennis Bradley; Ann J Eckold; Gary Stafford.
RobMarriott 20 68
16 Jul 2002 10:07AM
Pete

Thanks for the winners list.

Whilst my friend will be disappointed not to have been one of the lucky 50 she'll be watching out for more offers and will be entering earlier next time! Anyway, she may be lucky with the July competition.
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
16 Jul 2002 12:25PM
Cheers Rob. I noticed several of the winning names were regulars on our site, either submitting photos or entering forums. It just shows that it pays to visit regularly to spot these sort of competitions, which we will introduce from time to time and, like that one, may only appear for a few days duration.
birdtree 19 12
18 Jul 2002 8:46PM
I was lucky on this and the paper quality is terrific. I used the artist paper in the pack and printed one of my photo's on it. With the results being like an artist's painting.
longzoom 19 2
22 Jul 2002 12:27AM
i got some but have not tried this yet
Mavis 19 143 2 England
22 Jul 2002 10:02AM
I was one of the lucky 50. The paper is superb.Haven't tried the Artists quality paper yet . Thought I might have to take up water colour painting again.Now I read you can put one of your best pictures on it. Can't wait to try it. No time like the present as I can't do much else at the moment having just had a major operation . Confined to the house . Sorry for all the Flower photos Pete , they must drive you nuts .Mavis
bppowell 19 2.2k 2 England
22 Jul 2002 9:45PM
Well after my moan earlier on I find I was one of the lucky ones. I have not had time to use it yet but it looks and feels like quality paper.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.