Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

On the other hand.....

StrayCat Plus
12 17.8k 3 Canada
20 Apr 2013 6:11PM
Turn up your speakers before this starts: Three Minutes of Honesty

Strong language.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

widtink 4 406 2 Scotland
20 Apr 2013 7:44PM
Gaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd bless the United States GrinGrin

Rod
puertouk 5 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
21 Apr 2013 11:13AM
Shame Obama does not make that speech to the rest of the World. Tongue
gcarth Plus
12 2.5k 1 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 1:25PM

Quote:Shame Obama does not make that speech to the rest of the World. Tongue
I agree. The sad thing is the US could be the greatest nation in the world: The US has the resources, energy, talent, innovation, technology etc. etc. The trouble is the US has become increasingly corrupt and it has been blighted by greed and selfishness: The UK is fast following in its footsteps...Sad
collywobles 12 3.8k 10 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 5:40PM

Quote:The trouble is the US has become increasingly corrupt and it has been blighted by greed and selfishness: The UK is fast following in its footsteps...Sad

Sigh............. here we go again..................................... !
mikehit 7 8.0k 13 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 5:50PM

Quote:The sad thing is the UK could be the greatest nation in the world: The UK has the resources, energy, talent, innovation, technology etc. etc. The trouble is the UK has become increasingly diverted and it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

Fixt....

Wink
spaceman 12 5.2k 3 Wales
25 Apr 2013 6:00PM
I like the first half. Pity they had to bring in the piano for the second half.

I wish Bill Hicks was still around.
gcarth Plus
12 2.5k 1 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 8:21PM

Quote:The trouble is the UK has become increasingly diverted and it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps
Have you cut and pasted that from the Daily Mail online newspaper? LOL.
I used to respect a good deal of what you wrote but how can anyone defend a UK government that attacks the disabled and the poor, and rewards the bankers and the rest of the super-rich with big tax cuts while everyone else pays more tax. If that isn't the result of a corrupt government, I don't know what is.
Look at many of the cultural and economic aspects of Scandinavia, for goodness sake - they are civilised over there - they actually believe in society there.
I don't see how anyone, regardless of political leanings can be complacent about the state of things in the UK and the US.

Quote:it has been blighted by do-gooders and bleeding heart pinko proto Marxists: Thankfully the US is not following in its footsteps

What a callous, typical rightist claptrap thing to say. The reason why we have do-gooders is to help to clear up the mess made by the people you seem to so admire.
Have you actually watched the video that Denny posted? I suggest you do watch it. It perfectly encapsulates what's wrong with much of America and the UK.
StrayCat Plus
12 17.8k 3 Canada
25 Apr 2013 8:36PM
It's a scene from a movie, I think.
gcarth Plus
12 2.5k 1 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2013 8:45PM

Quote:It's a scene from a movie, I think.
It is indeed - and a reflection of how some more enlightened elements in the US are beginning to question the corrupt ways of the US administration.
spaceman 12 5.2k 3 Wales
25 Apr 2013 8:50PM
I think it's this TV show.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.