Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Option to Sort personal portfolios?

wendy9 18 475 United Kingdom
31 Oct 2003 3:30PM
Will,
Suzi and I were discussing how practical it would be to build into the site an option to be able to sort, or move around, photos within one's own portfolio...here is an extract from our comments...

"I've often thought I'd like to be able to 'sort' mine so that, for example in situations like this, I could put the 2 images immediately next to each other...and maybe grouping others of the same style or category, rather like the overall category choice.
I'd be interested to know whether something could be built into the site for this - I expect it would be quite complex...but then again with Will's capabilities!!!
---
Good idea Wendy - I'd love to have that facility too - to group versions together ..."
---------------------
So Will, what price a feasibility study?!!!
Badger 18 4.7k 20 United Kingdom
31 Oct 2003 8:00PM
Now that's a good idea Wendy or is it Suzi... can't be sure at the moment!
31 Oct 2003 9:07PM
Hi Matt (is that really you, lol), glad we aren't the only mad ones around here!!!
31 Oct 2003 9:32PM
I'm afraid that it isn't Matt at the moment, it's the Spiky Haired Love God (according to Big Bri)...
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
31 Oct 2003 10:34PM
Are you sure it's not the Lone Laryngitic Wolf of Downtown Neasden? ... we should be told ...
31 Oct 2003 11:01PM
I think you will find my official title is:
Brother Mattwaggie of the Magical Mystery Tour and Learned Archivist of the Ancient Badger and Cheese Toons, also known as Broadcaster of Ye Fiendishhe Lemmounnne Perylle.
31 Oct 2003 11:32PM
I don't know about sorting out portfolios...I think we need to sort you out first Matt LOL!
31 Oct 2003 11:42PM
I'm ok honest Wendy, it's everybody else that needs sorting out. I only have one or twenty different personas granted to me by the kind folk of ePHOTOzine!
Matt
SuziBlue 18 16.2k 10 Scotland
1 Nov 2003 1:03AM
As long as we get a photograph of each persona Matt ... in direct sequence of course .. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.