GB Sports Photographer & The Panasonic LUMIX S1

OS X Yosemite

robthecamman 8 1.7k United Kingdom
5 Dec 2014 6:34PM
just install over maverick

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Mozzytheboy 9 710 4 United Kingdom
21 Jan 2015 9:19AM
I asked for some advice on another thread, and was, after selling some stuff, able to go and get myself a MacBook Pro with Retina display, 13.3. Or I was going to go and get from the Apple shop this week.

I've discovered that tens of thousands of Yosemite users are having wi-fi problems which might be down to airdrop. Apple have brought out 'fixes' but it still is a huge problem. I'm curious, has the wi-fi been an issue for the op or others since running Yosemite?

Mozzy
saltireblue Plus
9 9.8k 36 Norway
21 Jan 2015 9:37AM
I've had Yosemite since it was announced and have not experienced any issues with it working. Mind you, I don't use Airdrop...
Chris_L 5 5.2k United Kingdom
21 Jan 2015 10:26AM
I wiped a MacBook for a friend, it had been his daughter's and his son inherited it.

I upgraded it to Yosemite via the appstore - looked really nice with all the new flat icons (Apple aping Microsoft?! - I remember when Apple tried to lead trends instead of following themSmile ).

Was unable to connect to my router wirelessly so I used a cable but it did connect to my friend's router which is pretty odd as the routers are identical TalkTalk Huawei type!
colin beeley Plus
16 1.2k 10 England
21 Jan 2015 3:39PM
i downloaded OS X Yosemite and safari started to work really slow there was an update still slow so gone back to chrome ! this is the first time i have had problems though .
LenShepherd 11 4.0k United Kingdom
31 Jan 2015 8:39PM

Quote:
Also - another question, does anyone running OSX Yosemite print with a Canon Pixma Pro 9500 MK II - and has their been any problems ?

Check if Canon have released drivers.
Epson has not released drivers for the 2440 for OS 9 versions yet Sad
1 Feb 2015 12:36PM

Quote:p.s. not difficult to get it right when the correct spelling's at the top of the page though is it.

That should have a " ? " at the end. Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.