Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

pay as you go tarriff whats the catch

getting a new phone soon will be be pay as you go cant decide between orange vodafone or tesco which seems to be vfm the big two will have the coverage so will the supermarket deal be as good

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

I used to use Tesco PAYG and beloved still uses it now. No problems whatsoever I only went back to a Vodafone contract because the phone I wanted was available with Vodafone & not Tesco. No hesitation in recommending them - coverage is just as good - no problems at all. Hope this helps. Lou
edtaylor 4 104 United Kingdom
7 Jul 2012 3:27PM
I used to have an ASDA payg phone they are vodafone only cheaper. I had no problem with them. I only left them because I went contract.
7 Jul 2012 3:46PM
My very simple phone and O2 PAYG costs me about 50 per year

Had it for six years Smile
MikeA 10 1.3k England
7 Jul 2012 7:00PM
Orange - 1999 to 2010 - cost 85 and it had the original battery. Needed (wanted) an upgrade for some very useful apps. Still only a few pounds per year and make sure you make at least one call every 6 months to keep your number Wink)
PinkK 6 80 1 United Kingdom
7 Jul 2012 7:54PM
I have always been with Tmobile...used to have PAYG but it was costing me sooo much I switched to a rolling contracting. I wanted to change my phone and O2 had the phone I wanted, so when I told Tmobile I was leaving them they made me an offer I couldn't refuse to stay with them...5 per month for unlimited texts, unlimited internet and 100 minutes talktime. Depends who you're with now as to whether they will make you a great offer to keep your business Grin
ST 3 31 United Kingdom
7 Jul 2012 8:27PM
I use GiffGaff PAYG, this uses the o2 network
I use Nokia PAYG - I spend about 10 to 20 a year. Had it for as far back as I can remember now.

With just a simple phone.
9 Jul 2012 11:26PM
I have a iPhone 4s and pay 6 a month to 02 data only as I only make a couple of calls a week if that and 02 have just offers me a ten quid credit as I'm a good customer Grin so that will last me a long time

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.