Your chance to win a Nikon Z 50 Camera Kit!

paypal changes

trevrob 7 14 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2014 7:14PM
Hello
need some help guys please, on my website www.trevorhannant.com I sell bean bags which you can see on the home page, well trouble is when you click on the link then go to purchase I have a certain price , but when you follow it
to proceed to PayPal it comes up with a different price , how do I change this please, thanks Trevor

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

danbrann 15 640 17
6 Jan 2014 7:24PM
The last time I had a problem I phoned Paypal and they sorted it out for me immediately.
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 62 Norway
6 Jan 2014 7:30PM
Have you looked at the Shop page on your admin site and checked what price is registered there?
If you can't resolve it, send a report (bottom of page - Contact Support) to ePz's Web Development guys.

Malc
6 Jan 2014 7:39PM
hi Malc I've looked on my shop page and only my photos for sale are on there , there is nothing about my bean bags on there thanks trev
bppowell 18 2.2k 2 England
6 Jan 2014 8:04PM
When you created the button what price did you set ?

The way I would check is to to log into my PayPal account, then select Merchant Services, once loaded and on the right under quick links, select My Saved Buttons. Then find the right button and select Edit.

Barry
njsmith 15 85 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2014 8:32PM
trevrob.

In the source code at the foot of your web page is within the "form" tag you will need to amend the price from 24.00 as shown now to 22.50.

Hope this helps.

Regards
nick
6 Jan 2014 8:48PM
Hi Nick
thanks for that but I an not up to date in knowing how to sort this out , I di not design this website, could you give me more details please , as I cannot find what you are saying thanks trevor
6 Jan 2014 10:13PM
all sorted now , there were no saved pre-sets in PayPal , so made a new one , thanks for help
saltireblue Plus
10 10.8k 62 Norway
7 Jan 2014 6:01AM
Glad you got it sorted without too much hassle!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.