Save 50% on inPixio Photo Studio Pro

Peak District Through The Lens - A Photography Guidebook to the Peak District

Attention!

This topic is locked.

jamesgrant 10 7 United Kingdom
27 Feb 2015 1:33PM
Hi all,

I hope it is OK for me to post this here. I couldn't see any rules etc.

I'm releasing a photography guidebook to the Peak District this year and currently taking pre-orders via Indiegogo.

If anyone would like to take a look and perhaps contribute you can find out more here:

[link deleted by ePz]

What is Peak District Through The Lens?

It's a photography book that will guide you in and around the Peak District on where and how to take the most beautiful landscape photographs.

Included in the book will be:

Over 290 viewpoints within 70+ locations. A comprehensive guide to photographing in and around the Peak District. Through the seasons and in all weather.
Over 250 high-quality photos.
Technical section to help improve your photography.
Tips and advice throughout.
Detailed, hill shaded OS styled mapping.
Detailed and clear directions, best times of year/day and accessibility information.
Key information panel to quickly provide you with the information you need to plan your trip.
Wheelchair friendly viewpoints marked.
Photographic Walks
Quick reference table to refer to so you can get out there as quick as you wish.
The book is aimed at everyone. You can just be starting out in photography or you could be well into your game. It's designed to aid you from teaching photography to revealing some locations you may not realise exist. It really doesn't matter what camera you have, its about getting you out there to capture photographs as memories to keep.

Photographic walks will also be included, to allow you to make full days out with the camera or you may even just be a hill walker wanting to witness some of these awe inspiring views.

To see an interactive PDF of the book please visit [link removed]
saltireblue Plus
10 11.6k 73 Norway
27 Feb 2015 3:24PM

Quote:I couldn't see any rules etc.

From the site Terms of Use:

Quote:L3. Please do not use the posts on the forum or gallery to link to your profile or website as a self promotional tool

If you wish to sell through ePz, please contact site editorial staff.