Exclusive ePHOTOzine offer - 20% off Mistubishi CP-M15E Bundle!

Perfect Effects 8 Offer (Free Download)

JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
29 Jan 2014 3:28PM

Quote:Just went to try this out after downloading and discovered that it's a trial version I've been sent

Sad Today is the 29th, the free offer ended on the 28th !
scottishphototours 16 2.6k 2
29 Jan 2014 3:40PM
Which is somewhat of a shame as it looks like a great wee program....love the vignette, glow, border and colour enhance filters... took and produced this within 10 minutes:

dsc-9494-2.jpg
29 Jan 2014 3:41PM
I downloaded it yesterday JJGEE....
29 Jan 2014 4:32PM
Good news! - registered another email and got a new version, complete with registration number for licence!

And all on the 29th JJGEE!!! Tongue
Dave_Canon Plus
14 1.8k United Kingdom
29 Jan 2014 4:35PM
Thanks for the tip on Monday, I had downloaded Perfect Effects 4 (free) in the past though never used it so I was confident that the site and offer was legit. I have installed Perfect Effects 8 and it runs fine. I have not thoroughly explored it but, as I have the Topaz Suite and Nik suite, it is probably unlikely that OnOne Perfect Effects 8 will offer anything I cannot already do. However, it did prompt me to look more fully at the OnOne Perfect Photo Suite (possibly the reason for the promotion). For someone who does not already have PS, LR etc. it could offer a good solution. I would not want to knock a company who adds some market pressure to keep Adobe prices in check.

Dave
29 Jan 2014 11:47PM
Downloaded it at 23.45 on the 29th. Just need to sort out the 8 GB RAM now! Currently on 4, looking into expanding to 8GB.
StrayCat 16 19.1k 3 Canada
30 Jan 2014 5:40AM
They tell me we shouldn't mix RAM.
Evertonian 7 729 England
30 Jan 2014 10:22AM
I downloaded it and use it and it seems fine. A proper automatic plug-in to Elements 12 and they claim Lightroom but I haven't used it with that as yet.
30 Jan 2014 11:41AM
Seem they have extended the date ~ where it did say 'ends on 28th' it now says 'limited offer' Smile
Evertonian 7 729 England
31 Jan 2014 10:39AM

Quote:I downloaded it and use it and it seems fine. A proper automatic plug-in to Elements 12 and they claim Lightroom but I haven't used it with that as yet.

Further to my last message:

With Lightroom 5, attempting to use this as a plug-in rayher than stand alone which is also available, a dialogue box says I have missing files but it is great with Elements 12
31 Jan 2014 3:14PM

Quote:I downloaded it and use it and it seems fine. A proper automatic plug-in to Elements 12 and they claim Lightroom but I haven't used it with that as yet.

Further to my last message:

With Lightroom 5, attempting to use this as a plug-in rayher than stand alone which is also available, a dialogue box says I have missing files but it is great with Elements 12

I've used it briefly with LR5 and it's worked fine.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.