WEX Offer: Save 50 On The Olympus OM-D E-M1X

Pete! - gallery request.

leedsgh 16 496 United Kingdom
18 Jul 2005 6:25AM
Again I agree with many of your comments, but since the introduction of the glamour/nude and pets/captive animals (etc) upload section, I looked to the bottom of the list to find the wedding section, but didnt find it.

After all, wedding photography is a bloomin big section of it's own.

Gav
covey 15 1.7k Ireland
18 Jul 2005 6:31AM
I'm all for expanding the categories, to make it easier to focus where you post and look. however, I doubt the volume of posts on here would justify a seperate section for Weddings.

T.
leedsgh 16 496 United Kingdom
18 Jul 2005 7:30AM
You're probably right. Was hoping Pete would see this and shed a little light on what was involved.

Gav
Pete Plus
19 18.8k 97 England
18 Jul 2005 9:16AM
Having a wedding section is not something we will do at present. It would be minor and would question why we haven't got a robin, moon or cat category. A social photography section would be more apt if we decide to segregate the portrait and people section even further. At this moment in time we are trying to keep categories to a minimum to avoid confusion when uploading.
peterjones 18 5.1k 1 United Kingdom
18 Jul 2005 1:55PM
Funny how weddings get emotional and not just at weddings.

Rgds Peter. Smile
18 Jul 2005 2:27PM
[QUOTE]A social photography section would be more apt if we decide to segregate the portrait and people section even further. [/QUOTE]

Why not call it celebrations that way everything well be covered from engagements to weddings and even 21st birthdays,new years eves just thought.
That is basically what a wedding is, a celebration of two people commiting themselves to each other

cheers
nick
nigelf22 16 583
19 Jul 2005 4:10AM

Quote:That is basically what a wedding is, a celebration of two people commiting themselves to each other{

...I know a good divorce lawyer if at all gets too much Wink

Cheque please...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.