Save 69% on inPixio Photo Studio 11 Ultimate (discount applied at checkout)

Photo of the week - great news

gaskinimages 17 16
10 Mar 2004 12:37PM
Flossie - At present we have a standard 9 sizes, we are looking into the possibility of producing other sizes but would like to get an idea of what people want.

So if anyone has any views on this please feel free to let us know.
Pete 20 18.8k 97 England
10 Mar 2004 1:14PM
yes warb, gaskinimages.com. That's gaskinimages.com for the hard of hearing and gaskinimages.com for those who like to be sure and gaskinimages.com just in case you missed the first one. Don't forget to add www. to the front...so it's www.gaskinimages.com. Smile
edz2001 18 513
10 Mar 2004 1:41PM
Is it just me?

I can't get to gaskinimages.com!! I just get an ASP error Sad

Feel like I'm missing out now!

Ed.
rachel 17 2
10 Mar 2004 2:14PM
I haven't had any problems... it came up straight away.
User_Removed 19 7.3k 6 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2004 2:19PM
Bloomin' 'eck - most of us have to put up with Viruses but Ed has got Snakes too!
edz2001 18 513
10 Mar 2004 2:33PM
Ok, it is me! I was blocking the cookies!

The site certinally looks good; it's quick, clear and simple.

Now I just have to find a picture worthy of such enlargement!

Ed.
pj.morley 18 947 United Kingdom
10 Mar 2004 4:28PM
Well, Rachel from www.gasinimages.com contacted me about claiming my prize.

I have just replied so will let you know what happens and what the result is like... I can't wait.. Thanks Rachel
wotashot 17 2.2k
11 Mar 2004 7:22PM
Ive just visited www.gaskinimages.com but the only problem is that you need flash player and many people will refuse to download it due to the ever apparent threat of viruses from bogus files. There should be a HTML version available

Jamie
gaskinimages 17 16
12 Mar 2004 1:05PM
Hi Jamie

gaskinimages.com allows users to upload their own images, view them in a lifestyle setting and manipulate them to create their own personalised design. Due to the unique interactivity of the site flash is needed to enable users to do this online. We understand your concern with the threat of viruses however, flash is now (and has been for some years) an accepted and trusted plug-in and is used by many respected companies such as BMW, Aston Martin right through to Nick Jr. Some things can only be achieved using this technology and as gaskinimages.com is based around giving the user the freedom to manipulate their own image, this trusted and recognised plug-in is required.

Rachel
davidbailie 17 457 7 United Kingdom
19 Mar 2004 10:51PM
I can find no category for pic of the week - my browser has other anomolies as well --

Anyone help? - Peter ???

Dave
19 Mar 2004 10:52PM
I can find no category for pic of the week - my browser has other anomolies as well --

Anyone help? - Peter ???

Dave
warb 17 839
19 Mar 2004 10:55PM
hi dave, the pic of the week is the one big pete decides to put on the front page of the site, that what u meant?
20 Mar 2004 8:48AM
Warb - Yes I'm sure that must be it - normall I bypass the front page - but having just looked and having turned off Add blocking - no photo appears - just a rather large white space! - I dare say though It has to do with my firewall or some other blockes which I use!!

Thanks for the reply

Dave
warb 17 839
20 Mar 2004 11:33AM
oh right hehe dont block too much tho eh! you might just end up on e-zine with no photos! :o)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.