Save 17% On All Regatta Jackets With Code: JACKETS17

Photobox my card

Mike Gray 16 382 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2007 7:58PM
Has anybody managed to use the mycard ordering system on Photobox as on my PC it just locks up, yes tried techincal support line who say yes sometimes it might stall, try Firefox or another PC, but still no joy.
Only 7.99 for 100 single side gloss, not good if it won't work or is there another good place to go.

Cheers
Mike
nickp 16 491 Scotland
29 Aug 2007 9:44PM
Yes I've used the card system successfully. They had some glitches early on with their own systems but it ran just fine on mine (Windows XP plus Firefox)
timbo 18 596 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2007 1:36AM
I had loads of problems so gave up. For short runs i now use avery wizard and print/laminate my own. They look fine. For my main cards i have a 'pet' printer who does a splendid job for reasonable charges.
Mike Gray 16 382 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2007 8:07AM
Ok so Photobox have/had problems. So can anyone think of a good but cheap place to source cards.
timbo 18 596 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2007 4:26PM
Try your local printer. Mine does the artwork for me for free, as long as i give him a rough idea of what i want. The cost is not too different from the online printers as he has to be competetive but the quality is far better and appearances count.
agoreira 17 6.0k Wales
12 Sep 2007 5:13PM
I wrote to them commenting that there is not really enough space for relevant details. It was some time ago now, so can't remember all the details, but IIRC there is limited space for address, more than one telephone number etc, and nowhere to put a webpage address (most togs that find the needs for cards, have an address). Their suggestion, was for me to put a picture on the reverse, with the address on the picture. I suppose it would work, but I think they have missed a chance here. It can be done easily with Vistaprint for next to nothing!
dathersmith 14 565 12 United Kingdom
12 Sep 2007 10:56PM
I got 100 free with my last order, created them OK and they look good but you are stuck with a limited selection of designs.

Great at the price though Wink

Darren.
Kris_Dutson 18 8.2k 1 England
12 Sep 2007 11:00PM
Vistaprint

Have you done the artwork yet then?

Wink
angusforbes 16 140
13 Sep 2007 8:19AM
have a look at one of these companies

RCS Plc
Aubergine Print

A google search will get you there

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.