Photographic holidays

mpdragon 19 22
30 Nov 2002 4:30PM
Hi - has anyone been on this type of holiday (in the north of England) - the sort where you get accommodation and tuition included? If you have - any comments/thoughts/recommendations?
Big Bri 20 16.7k United Kingdom
30 Nov 2002 4:36PM
I haven't but a guy on my C&G course has been on loads. He used to use Light and Land (Charlie Waite's gang) and now goes with some breakaway crowd (the Provisional L&L, Real L&L or something Smile with Lee Frost.
He raves about them and can't get enough. Photography from dawn til dusk (and after) surrounded by like minded people. Wish my wife would let me go !!
mpdragon 19 22
30 Nov 2002 4:46PM
Thanks, Big Bri - isn't Charlie Waite the chap who does articles in Outdoor Photography?

Might give it a go next year - only problem is that the other half is rather good at traditional photography and I'm an ex-happy snapper with a digital Olympus and am constantly trying to get the rules about aperture and shutter speed into my thick head! Good fun, though, and with a bit of luck I may be able to find something which caters for mixed abilities. Alternatively, one which combines photography (for him) and wine tasting (for me)!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.