Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Photographic Locations near Wadebridge

rogerdoger 9 18
22 May 2015 6:51PM
Hi , I am going to be staying in Wadebridge for a couple of days and wonder if anyone can recommend good locations in that part of the country for photography.
Roger
22 May 2015 7:38PM
Plenty of coast to choose including Port Isaac/Port Gaverne from and the classic location of Trebarwith Strand is relatively close. The Bodmin and Wenford Railway has some steep grades on the climb from Boscarne Jct to Bodmin with footpaths alongside many sections.
SlowSong Plus
12 9.5k 30 England
22 May 2015 8:50PM
I love port Laverne. Lovely restaurant, and at low tide you can get into all the caves surrounding the bay, but don't slip on the mussels. It's difficult to drive into port Isaac, especially since the popularity of doc Martin, but you can park at the top of the village and it's a short and scenic walk down. And a short drive to boscastle, the site of horrific flooding a while ago. They've done a grand job of rebuilding.
Chrism8 14 971 28 England
23 May 2015 5:45AM
Godrevey Lighthouse is only a short hop down the A30, then u have St Ives as well
RoyBoy 16 303 2 United Kingdom
24 May 2015 12:25PM
There must be some old churches down there Roger. Maybe you could kidnap some old biddy and get her to pose for you? Just an idea mind. I saw such an image somewhere once. Ha, ha!
rogerdoger 9 18
25 May 2015 1:07PM
Hi Roy, Damn good idea that ! Wish I had thought of it first ! If I cannot find any old biddy`s about, I will have to make do with a craggy old man, - are you up for a bit of modelling ?????
Regards Roger

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.