Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Photographic Snow Blindness....

ade_mcfade Plus
11 15.2k 216 England
15 Sep 2013 10:29AM
After a long week running around with flashes and trying to get "that" shot for a client I needed a bit of a reboot to refresh the photographic batteries.

I think a lot of people get that way.

Working in the same niche for ages - especially the fine art guys, who have to plan everything so meticulously that to maintain their high standards, it becomes hard work and they lose their mojo.

I wrote this blog about a "reboot" I did last monday.... I didn;t get any pulizer prize winning shots, but came back energised after "messing around" with no specific goals...

Do you get photographic snow blindness?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

robthecamman 4 1.6k United Kingdom
15 Sep 2013 10:34AM
i work blind all the time.i do see wat your getting at
Andy_Cundell 4 1.1k 5 England
15 Sep 2013 10:38AM
I haven't got 'photographic' so I can get 'photographic snow blindness' yet! Blush One of the other members
on here was telling me a few years ago how he suffers from it every now again and it's the reason he will never go complete pro. It makes taking photos a job and not a hobby, so it will lose its excitement.

When I change jobs next year, I will get a lot more time to get snow blinded!

pulsar69 11 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2013 10:40AM
Brilliant blog Ade , if your ever over the north east gimme a shout and we can maybe get some urbex or something in to make a change Smile
ade_mcfade Plus
11 15.2k 216 England
15 Sep 2013 11:00AM
yeah - would love that

I'll be up to see my mate in Seaton Delaval in october, so maybe pop in on the way back?

urbex needs relatively easy access... I don't fit through small spaces too well Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.