90% Off inPixio Photo Studio 10 Ultimate Software Bundle

Photography partner wanted

jclaydon1 13 20 1 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2008 4:33PM
Hi i am a mature lady photographer living in Dorset (CHRISTCHURCH) and i would like to break into the wedding and portrait market. I have done a three day wedding course and i have a level 2 city and guilds qualification also L.R.P.S. i am looking for a like minded person to team up with. Is there anyone else out there who has the time to spare and has a reasonable ability and wants to try something new?

Kind Regards

Julie

Sorry for posting this twice but i feel this forum in more appropriate
Simon_P 14 487 4 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2008 8:21PM
Shame, I use to live just over the county border in New Milton, would have been ideal, although more into portrait rather than weddings, hope you find someone to work with.

How about contacting some of the local wedding photographers and asking them if they need an assistant, I done that for a while with a local photographer, it was a very worthy experience.
jclaydon1 13 20 1 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2008 10:21PM

Quote:Shame, I use to live just over the county border in New Milton, would have been ideal, although more into portrait rather than weddings, hope you find someone to work with.

How about contacting some of the local wedding photographers and asking them if they need an assistant, I done that for a while with a local photographer, it was a very worthy experience.

Thanks for the advice i feel a little old for that lol

Kind Regards

Julie
18 Apr 2017 1:48AM
Hi there

Did you find a partner by any chance?

Kind Regards

Andy

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.