Save 50% on inPixio Photo Studio Pro

Photography weekend

cats_123 Plus
17 5.0k 30 Northern Ireland
19 Jul 2018 6:17PM
Hi all

If anyone is around Northern Ireland in August...and is interested in Panasonic....and are NT members (or are happy to pay)

"We are thrilled to be partnering with Lumix by Panasonic to host Panasonic UK Lumix roadshow in the picturesque surrounds of Mount Stewart. Join us on Sat 18th & Sun 19th August and learn from the experts how best to capture the beautiful surroundings of your visit on camera. 📷
As well as top tips for taking the perfect shot visitors will be able to borrow photography equipment, including the brand new 4K Lumix models, and will discover more about the latest technology available from Panasonic.
Join activities led by professional photographer Esther Ling Photography including portrait photography and special photography walks (weather dependent). Normal Admission Applies, Members Free. Find out more on our website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/mount-stewart"

SlowSong Plus
12 9.5k 30 England
20 Jul 2018 11:00AM
I'd love to do this. I wish they'd have one of these days in London or nearby.
Oldstoat 6 78 United Kingdom
24 Jul 2018 4:28PM
They have tutored photography days at RHS Wisley Garden about 4 or 5 times a year. A bit cheaper if you're a member of the RHS. The one I went on last autumn was very good.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.