Nik Collection 2018 by DxO - FREE with selected X-Rite products!

Photoshop "lost" color management

Carion 2 2 United Kingdom
25 May 2016 8:02PM
Hello,
Tried to print from Photoshop cc picture on Epson pro3800. I always am using Photoshop colors management.
Until yesterday everything was okay then an information has appeared saying "no color management"- have attached a picture of the issue 295102_1464202385.jpg

When i change printer profile from pgpp to any other everything is okay
I have reinstalled printer drivers - but didn't help at all.

Do you have any suggestion what I should do ?

Thank you.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

justin c 15 5.0k 36 England
25 May 2016 8:28PM
It looks like you've accidentally converted your image to your printer/paper profile. Just under the yellow triangle the Document Profile is saying Pro38PGPP. This is incorrect. It should say Adobe RGB or ProPhoto or sRGB depending on your working space. Just convert your image back to your preferred working space and all should be well.
25 May 2016 9:09PM
Thank you Justin, i am sure i did something wrong. Unfortunately document profile "Pro38PGPP" is one of the few special profiles from printer. They have appeared in Photoshop after the installation of the printer.

295102_1464206721.jpg

This time i used PRO38PLPP profile for photo luster paper. As you can see above i don't have this information like i have showed previously comment.
25 May 2016 9:18PM
Done, You was right, just noticed what exactly you was pointing at. Thank you very much for your help.
justin c 15 5.0k 36 England
25 May 2016 9:31PM
Your welcome.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.