Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Photoshop Elements 11, which plugins

LouiseTopp 7 626 United Kingdom
19 Mar 2017 6:24PM
I've just uploaded a copy of this to my laptop and I have windows 10. The organiser doesn't seem to be working very well and Adobe says it's unable to register the project (what ever that means) even through I have put the product key in etc.

Can you tell me how to put a plug in for waves please? levels is OK, but I'd like some other things. Thanks.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Tianshi_angie 2 1.6k England
20 Mar 2017 1:21PM
If Adobe is not registering the product then I suspect that PSElements has not downloaded correctly. Having other software open when downloading any Adobe software can cause problems so try to close down other programs before you start the download of PSElements.

I'm not sure what you mean by a plug-in for Waves - are you trying to download a freeware plug-in which creates wave effects in an image? If so you will probably have to drag it into the plug-in folder for Adobe in your C:/ drive. If this is what you want to do then I will give you a clearer address to find the right folder. But in any case all additions to PS - whatever system - will not load until PS is closed and opened again.
20 Mar 2017 2:18PM
It's working, but i have another problem which u will start a new thread on if ok?

Quote:are you trying to download a freeware plug-in which creates wave effects in an image?

No waves, as in darkening and lihting a photo

Tianshi_angie 2 1.6k England
20 Mar 2017 4:20PM
I think then you might mean 'Curves' - I wondered why you had mentioned Levels.
20 Mar 2017 5:03PM
Oh yeah, sorry about that Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.