Save up to 360 on selected ZEISS lenses!

Photoshop Lightroom Bundle Offer

stuwhitt 15 1.4k United Kingdom
29 Nov 2013 9:12PM
Adobe have opened up the Photography Program for those who haven't a previous version of Photoshop, the offer ends 2nd Dec so be quick. A bargain me thinks Smile

Photography Bundle

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tpfkapm 8 266 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2013 9:05AM
The take up of cc must be going well!
Ade_Osman 16 4.5k 36 England
30 Nov 2013 10:39AM
Desperation methinks.......Let me see now 12 x 8.78 = 105.36

PSPx6 which is the latest version and capable of doing anything the Adobe bundle can do probably just as well although that's open to opinions admittedly, but don't knock it till you've tried it and which you can use indefinitely priced at a once only fee of 59.99, cheaper if you buy it today or shop around......Bit of a no brainer if you ask me GrinGrinGrinGrin
puertouk 8 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2013 12:07PM
Adobe have made their biggest blunder since they started with going down this route. If people want to rent, fine, but they should also have the choice to purchase as well. What's the betting Photoshop CS 7 is up for grabs in the next 12 months?
Dann 6 250
30 Nov 2013 12:09PM
Good call Ade. Downloading PSP6 Ultimate Bundle as I type...

Mike Wink
30 Nov 2013 12:56PM

Quote:Downloading PSP6 Ultimate Bundle as I type..

Read the help files and tutorials, get use to the interface and the way things work and then draw your own conclusions, if you find it crap, well that's your opinion and I'd respect that unreservedly.........But as a user of both LR/CS and PSP and again this is just an "opinion" I think it now offers up a serious and good valued alternative to what is supposedly the industry standard, especially to those folk up to high end amateurs who don't have the need to be seen to use Adobe products...........Even if I do get crucified for saying it Tongue
arhb 12 3.4k 68 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2013 1:32PM
I resent the time limitation on this deal - they should set this pricing in stone for 2 years at least.
Jestertheclown 11 8.0k 252 England
30 Nov 2013 1:36PM

I've just installed it, purely out of interest to see if it really can compete with LR and CS6.
steveb 15 343 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2013 1:43PM

Quote:21.98

I've just installed it, purely out of interest to see if it really can compete with LR and CS6.

Thats no good, it doesn't run under OS X.
30 Nov 2013 1:44PM
Be interesting to hear your thoughts Jester, but be sure to give it a fair crack of the whip before passing judgement...........
Jestertheclown 11 8.0k 252 England
30 Nov 2013 1:53PM

Quote:Thats no good, it doesn't run under OS X.

Works for me though.

Quote:
Be interesting to hear your thoughts Jester, but be sure to give it a fair crack of the whip before passing judgement...........

I'll use it exclusively for a few weeks, Ade and see how I get on.
At (a very brief) first glance, compared to what I'm used to, it seems a bit basic but I suppose that's to be expected.
I carried out a similar comparison some time ago, when I used 'Elements 10,' which had just been released instead of my usual stuff and I hated it, so it'll be interesting to see how PSP stands up.
Perhaps I should add that I've only got the trial.

Bren.
AlanJ Plus
6 1.0k England
30 Nov 2013 3:04PM
"especially to those folk up to high end amateurs who don't have the need to be seen to use Adobe products"

I'm low end amateur but easily tempted by technologySad

Does pspx6 do much more than elements 11?

The ultimate version on offer that ends today and looks like a good deal.
Alan

Edit - I also have LR4
30 Nov 2013 4:48PM

Quote:Does pspx6 do much more than elements 11?

Only you can decide that, I was just giving folks the heads up, however I'd advise you to take a look at the Comparison PDF file and draw your own conclusions Smile
Pete_g 14 327 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2013 7:50PM
I'm impressed with the CC Photo bundle and nice to see a online portfolio service (behance pro-site) also included.
For me it's a balanced way of budgeting for software and benefiting from the extra features that adobe offers.

Pete
30 Nov 2013 8:31PM

Quote:For me it's a balanced way of budgeting for software and benefiting from the extra features that adobe offers.

Fair enough comment, but what exactly are the extra features Adobe offer?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.