Save 15% On Excire Foto Software With Code: EXCIRE-EP

Picture disappeared?

bentspace 17 31
31 Aug 2006 9:32PM
I posted a picture yesterday, it got 4 clicks then it disappeared? Why would it have been removed? It was only a picture of a nice harbour...
naturenut 18 1.8k England
31 Aug 2006 9:50PM
Could be something to do with the 'pink' message above ?
User_Removed 17 17.9k 8 Norway
1 Sep 2006 6:43AM
The message is on the Homepage...

Smile

EDIT:

No its not. Its now gorn!

Basically the site fell over yesterday and some uploads were lost. People were invited to repost.
andydub471 15 11 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2006 7:11AM
It was definitely due to yesterdays problem. I posted an image but when I clicked to view it large someone elses image came up. I deleted it and reposted. Later in the day it just totally disappeared. Reposted it again and all seems fine. Andy
naturenut 18 1.8k England
1 Sep 2006 9:35AM
Mike, yes I realised that the pink message comes and goes :o) Last night I think it was there when logged out.

Anyway here it is in case Chris hasn't seen it ...

Important Note:
On the morning of the 31st August 2006 we experienced a major database crash which affected data integrity. To restore normal service we were forced to restore from a backup. As a result of this, anyone who registered after 2am on the 31st of August 2006 will need to re-register. Also any content posted after 2am on the 31st such as photos, comments or forum messages will need to be re-added. We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.