Nik Collection 2018 by DxO - FREE with selected X-Rite products!

Pixel TW-283 remote control

cheddar-caveman 15 1.1k England
10 Mar 2019 10:24PM
Hi folks. Has anybody got one of these remote controls please?

If so, have you found an "English" manual as the one that came with it is just about indecipherable!

What I'm trying to do is to record a flower opening so need to take probably one shot every minute for starters but I just cannot work out the Timer setting for this controller!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Philh04 Plus
13 2.0k United Kingdom
11 Mar 2019 12:02PM
This....
https://fccid.io/2AKMX-TW-283/User-Manual/User-manual-3518330

If you type 'Pixel tw-283 manual' into google a couple of videos showing set up etc show in the results.

HTH
11 Mar 2019 3:00PM
Yes Philh04 I duo know how to use a search engine and that link take one to the original spreadsheet ":manual:" that came with it - if you can understand it you're a better man than me Gungadin!
Philh04 Plus
13 2.0k United Kingdom
11 Mar 2019 3:36PM
Sorry, I had assumed you didn't get the manual in English... I agree it is not the easiest of pieces of paper to understand.

I did buy one a while back when I mislaid my Canon Remote, however it is all packed away as we prepare to move house to the other side of the country, the first video that comes up explains some of the functions, or at least the interval shooting.
11 Mar 2019 4:50PM
Cheers Phil, hope the move goes smoothly! We've only been down here in Devon a couple of years but love it!!

I found a vides, some American mumbling but it served its purpose. I'll play with it tonight.
11 Mar 2019 5:33PM
I have sorted out the remote, very impressive considering the low cost, so now to play with it.

I consider this thread closed!

Thanks.
13 Mar 2019 1:25PM
Um, maybe sorted out the actual programming, but it don't work! It takes the first picture, after the "Grinelay":, screen switches over to "interval" and counts down but when it gets to trigger time, nothing happens?
Luckily I have a Fuji X-T2 and have just discovered that it has a built in interval timer Tongue

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.