Save An Extra 15% On All Regatta Clearance Jackets & Coats use code: JACKET15

Please try the beta ePHOTOzine Portfolio

bfgstew 14 668 105 England
7 Jun 2011 1:14AM
It is just that Keith, a space to put whatever you feel like putting on for other people to read, be it a diary, a daily rant, a project, anything you feel you want to share and yes, you can put images on. It doesn't get the same exposure as these forums but once you get into it, it's a bit of fun you can share with others. Nothing like FB or Twitter.
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
7 Jun 2011 8:32AM

Quote:Can someone tell me if we can put all pics uploaded as versions into albums separately. I do lots of sets of pics but only the top one seems capable of being put in an album. Or perhaps I've just missed something.
Cheers, CHris

Further to this posting, can I expand and say can we put the versions in our albums as separate images rather than all under the top picture. Smile
ringyneck 14 315 18 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2011 9:12AM

Quote:It is just that Keith, a space to put whatever you feel like putting on for other people to read, be it a diary, a daily rant, a project, anything you feel you want to share and yes, you can put images on. It doesn't get the same exposure as these forums but once you get into it, it's a bit of fun you can share with others. Nothing like FB or Twitter.

Thanks for replying.........and answering my original and many more queries I had.
One other thing that is baffling me is how do others access Blogs.
Had a look under a lot of the headings and cannot find one BUT under More -quick start guidemy original question was answered.
I will have to explore more often.
Thanks
Keith
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
7 Jun 2011 11:29AM

Quote:It is just that Keith, a space to put whatever you feel like putting on for other people to read, be it a diary, a daily rant, a project, anything you feel you want to share and yes, you can put images on. It doesn't get the same exposure as these forums but once you get into it, it's a bit of fun you can share with others. Nothing like FB or Twitter.
But I never do anything interesting. My blog would consist of:-

Got up
Fed the cat and the birds
Fed me
Logged on to computer and typed some stuff
Went out to do various things
Came home
Had a cup of tea
Sometimes did some housework
Had some dinner
Watched tele or went out
Went to bed

That's my blog for ever. So that's saved me some time then. Smile
pluckyfilly 14 351 33 United Kingdom
7 Jun 2011 11:52AM
I must lead a very interesting and varied life then, always at hospital lately as if I have nowt else to doSmile
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
7 Jun 2011 12:03PM
Thankfully no hospital for me so far pluckyfilly. I count my blessings. Boring is good, just not worth blogging about. Smile
bricurtis Plus
15 2.4k 51 England
7 Jun 2011 2:34PM
But I never do anything interesting. My blog would consist of:-

Quote:Got up
Fed the cat and the birds
Fed me
Logged on to computer and typed some stuff
Went out to do various things
Came home
Had a cup of tea
Sometimes did some housework
Had some dinner
Watched tele or went out
Went to bed

That's my blog for ever. So that's saved me some time then.

Love that Chris - the ultimate blog.SmileSmileSmile
Carabosse 18 41.5k 270 England
7 Jun 2011 2:42PM
That actually does look like a lot of blogs on the web. But they feel the need to repeat it 365 times a year! bored-dark.jpg
grin-dark.jpg
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
21 Jun 2011 6:45PM
Anyone know how to turn of notification in the Buzz thingy when someone favourites you?
I really don't want to know.
24 Jun 2011 3:20PM
How to you get rid of the "Buzz" button?
KarenFB Plus
14 5.6k 182 England
24 Jun 2011 3:56PM
You can't! Smile
24 Jun 2011 4:14PM
oh well!
Never mind.
Thanks for the reply Karen.
Carabosse 18 41.5k 270 England
24 Jun 2011 5:53PM
You'll come to ignore it, Jean-Noel. I already do! Wink
User_Removed 17 17.9k 8 Norway
24 Jun 2011 6:44PM
What 'yellow link'??

Quote:You don't have permission to access /user/mike-otley-16350 on this server.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.