Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Peter_West 5 231 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 1:00PM
Hi All. Since becoming a fully fledged member of EZ, I have noticed peoples portfolios having different colourer backgrounds and say a panorama headed picture, now Iím a member is it possible for me to create one, if so, please where do I start, would like to set my stall out before I start adding pictures. Thanks Pete

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

15 Mar 2013 1:04PM
You should find most of what you need in 'my settings' (on the More tab) on your portfolio page, there should be a question mark icon next to any feature that gives an explaination also but if you need help with any particular bit just shout.
KarenFB Plus
10 4.7k 167 England
15 Mar 2013 1:06PM
Go to 'My Settings' > 'Portfolio Settings' > Portfolio Style (took me ages to find it!! Wink).

As for different coloured backgrounds - you can choose that when you upload an image!! Smile
Pete Plus
15 18.8k 96 England
15 Mar 2013 1:10PM
The above link takes you to the page which gives size recommendations for each of the portfolio graphics.
The panoramic header photo should be 978px x 150px . Create that in your design/image editing program and save as a jpg.
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
17 Aug 2013 6:41PM
Can someone advice me if it is possible to remove photographs from the portfolio. As A new member, I would like to make some changes, regarding tabs, also to correct some spelling errors. Many thanks,
KarenFB Plus
10 4.7k 167 England
17 Aug 2013 7:11PM
Yes it is, but you will loose any votes/comments made on them.

Go to the picture you wish to delete/edit and look under it, you will find 'Options'. When you hover the cursor over that, a drop-down will give you some options (obviously 'Delete Photo' will delete the image and 'Edit Photo' will allow you to change the description/tabs). Re: removing photographs, you will have to do that one at a time. Smile
Mollycat Plus
3 11 2 United Kingdom
17 Aug 2013 7:39PM
Thank you for your help.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.