Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Create amazing landscapes with LandscapePro. Use discount code EPZMES

Postcards for business advertising

Sus 12 3.2k 9 England
8 Jul 2011 3:09PM
What recommendations for printing those glossy postcard sized fliers, single or double sided?

And are there any offers I can take advantage of? (I've got a lovefilm offer for vistaprint but it doesn't cover postcards)

cheers

Sus

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scottishphototours 13 2.6k 2
8 Jul 2011 4:05PM
For anything printed, your local printing.com is the best we've found - they do brochures, flyers etc and were doing specials on flyers last month Sad

Thepostcardcompany.com are based in Northern Ireland - we've used them in the past and had good results on price and quality.

Vistaprint - not impressed...
brian1208 Plus
14 11.2k 12 United Kingdom
8 Jul 2011 4:15PM
I've just had 300 6"x4" done by Jessops (free as I've just purchased some kit from them) which would normally have cost .05p each ie: 15 for the lot - which seems pretty good to me.

They work exceedingly well as a flier for the exhibitions, we started doing it last year and it got us a lot of visitors into the gallery
Sus 12 3.2k 9 England
8 Jul 2011 4:20PM
Printing.com look good, but expensive (1 per A6 flier at 280gsm)

I'll have a look at Jessops. I want to avoid Vistaprint, I got bombarded with emails for accidentally signing up with them once, but they are cheap, and unless I get a sample, its a bit pricey if something goes wrong!
Sus 12 3.2k 9 England
8 Jul 2011 4:35PM
No sorry that was 99 for 1000, so 10p each not 1! Still I don't think I need a minimum order of 1000!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.