Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Presenting Photos To Clients

jusophine 14 104 1 England
21 Nov 2007 12:14PM
I know this might sound daft but please bear with me!

When you hand over prints to a client how do you present them? Also I am going to be using a Photobox pro-site. Do you get the photos sent to you to forwards on to the client or do they go direct(which I assume they do), and if so, do they have Photobox plastered all over the folder.

Just wondering the best way to present prints. Do I have to buy the card frames/folders or is there another way. I want something cheap. I have bought 'card' envelopes to send them but what does everyone else use.

I'm sorry if this is a daft question but it's all new to me!

Jules
FatHandedChap 15 1.3k England
21 Nov 2007 12:25PM
Depends on your definition of cheap....

I use slip in folders from GF Smith. I use an ivory colour and put them through my printer to add my own branding.

I wouldn't advise having things sent straight to the client - you have no control over quality or presentation and with the labs branding all over them it's easy for your client to check prices and your mark up.

Tony
JohnHorne 16 1.0k
21 Nov 2007 1:10PM
Why not put them in a special area of your website and send them a link ? No printing costs, no folders to buy, no postage costs, earlier delivery ...
jusophine 14 104 1 England
22 Nov 2007 8:53AM
Thanks for all your advice. I have now added ecomerce to my site and have prepared to set up galleries following a shoot. I will look into 'stationary' to present the actual photographs in. I agree having 'Photobox' splashed across everything won't be right.

Jules

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.