ADVERTISEMENT
The Societies' 2023 Photo Convention: Use Code EP10 To Save 10% On Seminar Tickets

Printer with on CD printing capabilities

30 Nov 2011 10:49AM
I just bought the Canon PIXMA iP4950 Smile thank you for advise I'm off to test it now! Smile
justin c 19 5.2k 36 England
30 Nov 2011 1:42PM
An excellent choice. The Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (Satin) is a very good paper for that printer.
jasckluis 11 1
3 Dec 2011 6:23AM
Hi buddies. I am jasck. I am looking for a new DVD printing. I was not having any idea about these printers. I have gone through the google but confused to select the best company in them. Can any one of you suggest me which company item should I owned.
Thanks in advance.

[removed advert]
psiman 19 574 Wales
16 Aug 2012 10:15AM
Just a thought have you considered a Lightscribe DVD burner (many PC's come with them as standard)? You can only do Mono images and it does take a while to write each label but I find it a simple and effective way to produce the odd more professional looking CD or DVD. In fact I have an Epson R2880 A3 printer which will print CD/DVD's but I've never needed to try it. If you want higher volume and/or multi-colour labels then one of the above options is probably better.

Oh just realised that this is an old thread that's been resurrected

Simon

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.