Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Problem opening Perfect photo suite 8 - help please

brian1208 Plus
12 10.9k 12 United Kingdom
20 Mar 2014 7:09PM
I've downloaded the trial version of this and its working fine from LR5.3 but I cannot get it to open in stand alone mode, the initial screen appears asking if its a Demo or whether I wish to purchase etc but clicking through the "Demo" box just ends up with a blank screen (the first time I opened it in this mode it worked fine)

I'm running it on a fast PC with 64 bit, 16gb RAM etc etc so there should be no problems. I wondered if anyone else had run up against this and found the answer (the onOne support appears somewhat opaque when it comes to Help Sad )

So far, nice potential but driving me mad with this problem

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

richmowil Plus
6 309 1 England
20 Mar 2014 8:22PM
Works fine for me!!
brian1208 Plus
20 Mar 2014 8:39PM
thanks Rich, did you have the freebie version installed first and if so, did you remove it before installing the suite? (I didn't remove it and I see it has over-written by the suite so wondered if that may be part of the problem?)
brian1208 Plus
20 Mar 2014 9:13PM
I've uninstalled everything and re-installed and its working now. I think part of the problem was that when it opened in "browse" it was opening my main image folder (1+ TB of data), it seems a bit faster now its pointed at a single folder instead

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.