Save 10% On Pictar Home Studio Pro Photography Kits With Code: EPHOTOZINE10

Problems uploading since Ephotozine site revamp

shanelaze 8 8 1 United Kingdom
25 May 2012 8:41AM
Hi all,

I've had a few problems since ephotozine revamped its site. Namely I can't use the multiple upload feature or upload versions of an image from my home PC. I can still upload individual images on a day by day basis but that's it.
With regards to the multiple uploads, I can select multiple images but their is no progress bar when they should be uploading (in fact nothing at all happens!). I have that anoying yellow triangle in the botom left of the web page (DONE BUT WITH ERRORS) and i just cant rectify it!. I'm, running XP with Ser pac 3 all all updates applied, IE8, i've update Flash and checked everthing I can think of but I'm at a loss.
Does anyone have any ideas what It could be?
Also, since ephotos revamp, navigation between pages has become extreamly slowwwwww! is anyone else having the same problem?
Any guidance would be welcome.

Shane

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

davidburleson 13 3.0k 3 United Kingdom
25 May 2012 9:13AM
Hi Shane,

I would suggest that you create a report so we can gather some further information about your setup. We have many users who use IE8 on XP and are able to upload without any problem, so it will probably be something specific to your setup that is causing the issue.

Best Regards,
David

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.