Amazon Kindle Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Projects for the new year

SlowSong Plus
12 9.5k 30 England
17 Jan 2019 8:19PM
Well I've given up, yet again, of doing a 365. 52 is do-able as i upload to the gallery or a challenge regularly anyway. I find no enjoyment in taking any old shot just to meet a daily deadline, so after 3 or 4 tries, I'm relieved to give up.
CaptivePhotons 17 1.7k 2 England
18 Jan 2019 8:18PM

Quote:taking any old shot just to meet a daily deadline

My one and only 365 probably comprised of 20% of that type of shot, and some of the photos I see uploaded to other people's 365s appear to be the same. Although the sense of achievement was very satisfying when my 365 ended I wouldn't do another and I wouldn't recommend anybody else to do one either.
Jestertheclown 12 8.4k 253 England
19 Jan 2019 7:01PM

Quote:My one and only 365 probably comprised of 20% of that type of shot, and some of the photos I see uploaded to other people's 365s appear to be the same.

Mine certainly was.

As for the 52, I'm still struggling so I've made the executive decision to take all of the required shots, according to your list but to take them whenever it's convenient.

in other words, in a year's time I'll end up with 52 images, or sets thereof, each of a specific subject or target to represent the 52 weeks of the year during which they weren't taken!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.