50% Off Portrait Pro + An Extra 15% For EPZ Members With Code: EPZ421

Quick survey

BOB S 18 2.6k
28 Nov 2002 12:45PM
So Katie lets recap:
In 24 hours you have "pulled" (according to Big Bri, but then he's anyones for a 10 score on his posting totals)
Been Sacked
Been Re-instated
Been Gagged (we wont go there either)
I reckon you should chance your arm and ask for a pay increase !!
BOB S 18 2.6k
28 Nov 2002 12:58PM
Hey Katie - Can't you stand the pace ?
BOB S 18 2.6k
28 Nov 2002 12:58PM
Or did you take my advice and ask for an increase ?
Katie 19 76
28 Nov 2002 1:17PM
It's been a crazy 24 hrs, but hey i do try and keep up.
Pay increase was hard to illustrate with me being gagged an' all. But after much gesticulation i think Pete got the message that i demand more cash to work for ePHOTOzine and competitive Pete.
I'm not sure if Pete's sign language is a good indication of how successful i was at securing my pay increase, but i think that in some countries it means "please go away, may the fleas of a 1,000 camels infest your armpits", but that's just a guess.
If only i could get this gag off......
BOB S 18 2.6k
28 Nov 2002 1:23PM
Well at least his sign language did not indicate a doubling of your salary.
Katie 19 76
28 Nov 2002 1:32PM
I don't think that's what he meant. Or maybe it was??
Mavis 19 143 2 England
28 Nov 2002 3:13PM
That is the funniest half hour I've spent in a long time . Really thought I might have spoken more than that . I always seem to be putting my five pennorth in . Shall be quiet next week I'm off to Edinburgh . Hey Katie thanks for your comment on my Salmon Geranium . I didn't realise you were so up! as it were . Don' You think the Office Staff should have their mugshots across the top of the opening page ?
Katie 19 76
28 Nov 2002 3:36PM
Mavis-where've you been? have a fab time in Edinburgh, take loads of piccies. Re:staff photo-all up to Competitive Pete, daren't ask him anything else today.
photodoctor 18 101
4 Dec 2002 12:55AM
Hi everyone.
Over the last few days this "discussion" has twisted its way from the number of postings to pulling, the size issue, gagging and ended with Mavis's Salmon Geranium.
This leads me to just one conclusion:
You don't have to be nuts to visit this site but it certainly helps.
Oh well, the men in white coats are coming down the corridor so I'll sign off now.
ChrisSmile))

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.