Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Returning to ePhotozine

nikguyatt 16 533 England
2 Jun 2017 1:22PM
Hi

Have belonged to this site for many years but for some reason or other I lost my photogrpahy mojo back in 2012, but thankfully found it again. Have a new Canon 6D (a big step as have always been Nikon) and ready to go. Also I am sure back when I joined it was more expensive to become a plus member? Grin

Cheers Nik
saltireblue Plus
10 11.1k 68 Norway
2 Jun 2017 1:31PM
Hi Nik, and welcome back. Apart from a bit of decorating, the sites pretty much as it was when you were last here - the furniture's in the same place, with a few new bits added along the way.
Plus membership (e2 as was) is indeed cheaper - 15 against 29 previously. So even better value for money!

Malc
JackAllTog Plus
11 6.1k 58 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2017 2:43PM
Welcome Back Nik, I hope the 6D gets your Mojo running well again, personally i like its low light performance paired with a Nifty fifty.
Stuart
digicammad 17 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2017 3:26PM
Good to see somebody else returning. I'm just starting to get back into 'non-holiday' photography and have put a few shots up recently. Still don't seem to have anywhere as much time for photographic outings though and ePz meets don't seem to happen these days (sigh).
JJGEE 15 7.8k 18 England
2 Jun 2017 4:48PM

Quote: ePz meets don't seem to happen these days

I recall:
The images & stories from the Youth Hostelling trips to Rowardennan were always good for those if us that could not attend
The Christmas meets at The British Wildlife Centre, which I did attend a few times
digicammad 17 22.0k 39 United Kingdom
2 Jun 2017 5:28PM
Rowardennan meets were legendary!
2 Jun 2017 8:29PM

Quote: ePz meets don't seem to happen these days

Agreed...the good ol' days...Wink

Just Jas Plus
18 26.3k 1 England
3 Jun 2017 11:55AM
Yup - the good ol' daze! GrinWink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.