RIP Andytvcams

patters 14 1.8k 1 United Kingdom
18 Jul 2013 6:27PM
Blimey, sad news indeed, god bless

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Lynx08 11 1.2k Scotland
8 Aug 2013 7:07PM
I'm sorry to hear an obviously well respected member of this community has passed on. Unfortunatly I didn't know Andy but from the comments he was an inspiratiional guy so my heart felt condolences go to his family.
Some may think it strange I am leaving this comment but I lost a brother in his mid 50's this year and he was part of a forum where he too was much respected, like Andy, and I can't tell you how much it meant to me and the rest of our family to read all the pages of lovely thoughts and good wishes.
So, I hope Andy's family take cheer from how much respect he gained here. RIP.

Lyn
JackAllTog Plus
10 5.5k 58 United Kingdom
9 Aug 2013 1:00PM
To Add to Lyn's sentiment - Andy was indeed well respected and has been a super encouragement in the past - thanks Andy, best wishes to your family.
katieb 15 255 4 United Kingdom
9 Aug 2013 1:05PM
News takes a while to filter though to the depths of Norfolk Sad
I will miss you Andy such an inspiration and help to me all those years ago when I first and started photography and joined EPZ, RIP.
My condolences to Jas.
Kate
davidbailie 15 457 7 United Kingdom
28 Mar 2015 5:46PM
This is a late comment indeed - but as such I hope it conveys the respect I had for Andy -

In one simple though specific respect he was everything as a photographer that I am not .....

He would lay out on a hillside in the pouring rain and/or maybe even freezing conditions +++ - for hours waiting for a break in the weather to get the shot he had in mind -- to me that is really the essence of any top landscape shootist -- God bless him

db

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.