WEX Offer: Save 50 On The Olympus OM-D E-M1X

Royal Navy Photographer

joelrouse 12 27 United Kingdom
11 May 2012 3:49PM
That's the idea, regular updates about work stuff mainly.

I want to promote the Navy phots. Lots of people don't know we exist!

And you!
Carabosse 17 41.5k 270 England
11 May 2012 4:11PM

Quote:I guess the only way to do that would be by squeezing the thumbnails down in size?

Yes, I would say about 120 pixels (longest side) is adequate. But also close up the large amounts of white space.
ge22y 12 115 12 Wales
11 May 2012 4:38PM
A great site, nice and clean, only comment I would have mirrors what has already been said, a one line description would be nice, more so on the military stuff to give it a bit of meaning, would love to know what the group of people with the colour popped numbers were up to for instance.
11 May 2012 4:47PM
They were the Red Marrows Smile They were a group of people from RNAS Culdrose who ran around with small red things (like lifeguard floats). They flew around in formation...
The Red Arrows never did turn up that day because the weather was so bad. Haha.

It's nice to get positive and constructive feedback instead of harsh, useless comments.

Thanks everyone!
Milvus 13 168 2 United Kingdom
22 May 2012 10:39AM
I enjoyed looking at the Military section of your website.

As others have said there really needs to be captioning to explain the context of the photos. Not everyone gets the chance to photograph the Prime Minister or Duke Edinburgh. I'd like to have known more about the story behind the photo.

Hope the site works well for you...you have some great photos.
Graflex 17 488 United Kingdom
4 Jun 2012 1:10PM
Have you had clearance from the Ministry of Defence to use pictures while in their employment.Certain photo could be deemed 'clasified' and we don't wan't EPZ closed down.

Advertising yourself could prove a security risk-I should have that cheeked out with C.O. or Press office-we live in uncertain times.
4 Jun 2012 1:34PM
We certainly do, Graflex, but you can rest assured all bases have been covered.
Thanks for your concern.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.