Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Royal Wedding

spaceman 12 5.2k 3 Wales
22 Apr 2011 12:57AM
Exciting isn't it?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

meercat 7 278 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 1:33AM
Not even remotely!
Phil-LS 13 632 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 6:14AM
it's that exciting i could crush a grape !!
Sus 11 3.2k 9 England
22 Apr 2011 6:28AM
Just had my hair done specially, off to buy a new outfit and a royal wedding mug today!

My friend is meeting the Queen when she does her Cambridge visit on Wednesday - that's my claim to fame!
franken Plus
13 3.9k 4 Wales
22 Apr 2011 7:17AM
On the day I'm going to paint the shed so I can watch the paint dry! Wink
shutter speed 11 369 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 7:54AM
ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink
franken Plus
13 3.9k 4 Wales
22 Apr 2011 7:58AM

Quote:Ken, you planning on selling tickets if so can I reserve one I'll bring a few can's over Wink

Sounds good to me! Wink
22 Apr 2011 8:09AM
My intentions are purely as a spectator though no brush work involved I must make that clear from the start Smile

The nation will have some superb sheds after the 29th then could be a photo trend sheds of Britain.

Guinness flavoured Easter eggs! mmmmmWink
franken Plus
13 3.9k 4 Wales
22 Apr 2011 8:19AM
My next door neighbour has joined in by doing his shed at the same time as I'm doing mine.

He said he'll do his in a different colour so if I get bored with watching my paint dry I can nip over and watch his and vice versa! Smile
22 Apr 2011 8:29AM
As an option I could lend a hand and keep an eye on the grass growing side of things sneaky stuff grass needs watching bit like a mother in law Smile.
jken 10 1.7k 1 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 8:48AM
I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?
gcarth Plus
12 2.4k 1 United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 10:00AM

Quote:I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?
My sentiments exactly. I think there should be no reason to celebrate anything about the "Royal Family". They are a rather ordinary family underneath the veneer of massive privilege i.e. not thick but not especially brilliant either: They have flaws like everyone but some nice points, too.
Kowtowing to a royal family merely perpetuates the primitive medieval idea of feudalism i.e. that some are born superior to others and therefore born to rule: I reject that proposition.
andytvcams 13 10.4k United Kingdom
22 Apr 2011 11:06AM

Quote:I shall be working.....couldn't care less about the Royal Wedding, congratulations to them but why would i want to celebrate the wedding of 2 people i have never met and am never likely to meet?

Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either. Wink
22 Apr 2011 11:20AM

Quote:Well Ive got an invite and i don't know them either

Andy, they must have seen that excellent portrait shoot you did a few years back at Heswall Wink
22 Apr 2011 12:51PM
There is also a post in the Light Hearted section about this - "Not the Royal Wedding." Some of the comments here and over in the other tantamount to treason.Smile I painted my shed at the last royal wedding, so I think it needs doing again. Thanks for the reminder.Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.