ADVERTISEMENT
Save 10% On Your First Order With WhiteWall. Use Code: EPWW10

Same clickers

irishman 18 1.1k 2 Ireland
6 Dec 2005 2:33PM
Here we go, another rule we must all obey to, in order to use this site.
Pete 21 18.8k 97 England
6 Dec 2005 2:35PM
Not another rule Martin just people with views Smile
phil beale 19 1.5k United Kingdom
6 Dec 2005 2:46PM
And people with manners who appreciate effort made by others to comment on their work. Unfortunately rules are required for the few who need guidance on how to act appropriately.

Phil
eosdpete 18 5 United Kingdom
6 Dec 2005 3:56PM
This is the first time I have posted a reply in any of the forums, but the subject is one of interest to me as someone who uploads on a regular basis,

Having now just renewed my E2 subsciption for a further year I feel that there are a lot of very nice and talented people on this site that give good constuctive help on wide range of sudjects,

That said there are also groups of people that have now become friends through this site and will click each others photos just because of that, and thats no bad thing, in fact its nice for those people,

But for me when I put a photo on the site and someone leaves a comment or just clicks the button to say they like it, weather it be 1 or 10 or 20 I apreciate every comment and always read them all and take on board and critque/hints or tips,

When I make a comment on a photo it will only be because I like the photo/subject and not becasue they made a comment on my photo, (my brother is on this site and i don't click or comment on his photos unless I like them)

To sum up, I like this site very much and it has helped me to improve my photography (I think) and the numbers are not inportant to me, its the fact that you can share with other like minded people a moment in time that you captured,

Pete.
MarkyMarc 17 498 Canada
6 Dec 2005 7:43PM
Not really on topic (ok, not at all), but just out of curiosity what prompted this thread to come back from the depths of May 2004?
phil beale 19 1.5k United Kingdom
6 Dec 2005 8:05PM
Never realised it was such an old thread. I guess ask Daniel

Phil
danpen 18 15 United Kingdom
11 Dec 2005 7:45AM
I never looked at the date, just browsing in a bored moment and saw something I'd like to comment about.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.