Save 50% on inPixio Photo Studio Pro

Samsung tablets

Nickfrayne 11 43 United Kingdom
5 Dec 2013 9:53PM
I am trying to move a couple of movies from my tablet to my sd card on my samsung tablet 7.3 I cannot do it . its not possible.my tab is now full.I am told samsung will not letthis happen mmmmmh.when I plug my tab to my laptop I cant even find the movies on my tablet.where are my movies to be found mmmmhhh.

To be honest I dont think this can be done.can anyone help me please.have you done it.cheers NIck
keithh 17 25.7k 33 Wallis And Futuna
5 Dec 2013 10:30PM
Where do you keep your movies? In your My Files folder do you not have a video sub folder.?

Easiest way would be to download the Astro app from playstore and then set up a backup to SD card.
ade_mcfade 16 15.2k 216 England
6 Dec 2013 10:00AM
to make life easy, you can take the SD card out, plug it into a card reader on your PC and manage it that way - copy things into folders on the card direct. I did that with a few movies all my e-books and MP3's

I've had "fun and games" trying to do things directly on the Tab - not quite as straight forward as it should be

There's MX File player and MX file manager which help
5 Jan 2014 5:58PM
Samsung will not let this happen?
hmmmm.
Sue Samsung.

Okay, so seriously....
Compared with even laptops, both tablets and SD cards have very limited storage capacity.
A laptop might have 320 Gigabytes of storage space.
A Tab might have 16 or 32, perhaps even 64 Gigabytes.
An SD Card, well, how old is the card? Could be less than 1 Gigabyte?
Now, how big is the movie? Where did you get the movie from? Is it a torrent download? Is it an ISO image? If so, two movies could easily be over 9 Gigabytes.
If not, then is it a streamed or downloaded movie?
Where did you get it from?
Can you redownload from the same place?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.