Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

USA Landscape Photographer of the Year 2016 open to entries NOW!

Scott Kelby's Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers

20 Dec 2012 5:26PM
About 6.50 for iPad/tablets or PDF on PC/Laptop

Ends at midnight Saturday

Scott Kelby's Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed 6 4.6k 1 Scotland
20 Dec 2012 9:35PM
My only advice on this matter would be, before buying a download of a book like this, be sure that reading or referring to a 400-page book on a computer screen is really what you want.

Folk do differ in this respect but, for a weighty tome like this (I actually prefer Martin Evening's equivalent), I could never read it on a screen and much prefer a printed book that I can read in the "normal" manner.
JJGEE 11 6.7k 18 England
20 Dec 2012 10:25PM
Possibly not what you would want in an ideal situation but perhaps useful if you were away from " home " with a laptop and wanted a quick reference guide.
derekhansen Plus
7 210 24 United Kingdom
21 Dec 2012 3:41PM
Thanks CaptivePhotons, I downloaded last night. At 6.50 it was 'no brainer' for me.
I have Martin Evenings book but find it harder going than the Scott Kelby books I have bought previously.
21 Dec 2012 4:42PM
I have the hard copy, but for a little extra outlay I now have it on my ipad and Kindle fire. The hard copy will always be preferable but for those times when I'm sitting around, on a bus or train for instance, I can always take a peek on the tablet.
JJGEE 11 6.7k 18 England
21 Dec 2012 6:46PM

Quote:when I'm sitting around, on a bus or train for instance, I can always take a peek on the tablet

I usually have a doze and miss my stop Wink

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.