Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Scottish meet 18-20 November

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : Happy Ending :-)

mcgoo 16 130 Scotland
21 Nov 2005 11:43AM
Dave

Just want to add my thanks and appreciation for all your efforts planning and hosting the weekend meet.

I had a brilliant time, it was great to meet some of the folks from the site. Already looking forward to next year.

Will drop in if/when I am back up Loch Lomondside.

Thanks again. (Funny but I dont seem to have too many pics from the weekend, cant think why)

Cheers
David
daviewat 16 4.1k Scotland
21 Nov 2005 11:48AM
Cheers David,

I certainly enjoyed it very much and am now looking forward to next years Wink))))) 3rd/4th November.

Never mind I had a tally of 0 for the weekend !!!!!!!

Dave
22 Nov 2005 9:09AM
I reckon we can now put this thread to rest now !!!!!!!!!!!! 51 pages and over 1500 posts must have achieved some sort of record.

It was a truly remarkable weekend, one I shall remember fondly for a long time.

So all we have to do is start the preps for next years 3/4th November, I do have a little idea/plan for that one and will post a new thread in the new year to get the ball rolling.

As said before those who attended this years have first refusal for next year. I reckon the numbers were just about spot on !!!! do you all agree ??? so maybay just a few/half a dozen or so more would be perfect.

Thanks again to everyone who made the effort to get here and I hope everyone had as much a blast as me. All your help/support BEER/ was very much appreciated.

So heres a toast to a great weekend past and for the future one next November.

Cheers all

Dave

PS there is a new thread for images from the weekend Scottish weekend meet images Smile))))
jeanie Plus
16 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
22 Nov 2005 9:12AM
Sounds good to me.

Cheers, Dave!!!

Jeanie

ps just let me know when you want the money for next year. sorted out my leave for the Friday!!!
paulstefan 16 509 1 United Kingdom
22 Nov 2005 9:14AM
Well said, Dave.

Thanks again and I definitely want to put my name down again for the next one.

Cheers, Paul
22 Nov 2005 9:20AM
I have a list of names who were here and they shall be posted as bookings on the new thread next year Smile)

One final thought as we approach the cold winter months..

"It is a very wise eskimo who does not eat yellow snow !!!!!!!!!!" Wink))))

Dave

ps those that were here could you e-mail me at daviewat(at)gmail.com so as i can have a note of your addresses just with a wee message saying if you want to be here next year.

Ta
colin 16 697 5 Scotland
22 Nov 2005 2:36PM
...or as Confuscious says:
"Man who makes ham and peas in same pot, very unhygenic!"
22 Nov 2005 8:52PM
Pete,

We have agreed this thread has now run its course and therefore can be closed.

Directing to new one for pictures from Rowardennan if wished to re-direct those come accross this Smile) Rowardennan Pictures Smile)))

Has been a belter and will take a bit of beating.

Cheers everyone.

Dave