Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Shoot a photo to illustrate the letter A

Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
14 Apr 2011 7:07PM
I've just started a challenge to rustle up some enthusiasm in our challenge section . Anyone can start a challenge or enter any of the existing ones.
Mine is to illustrate the letter A. Anyone can have a go just look around for a part of a building, gadget in the house, item in a shop or everyday object lying around at home or work and photograph it close up and cropped to reveal the letter A

I'm doing the whole alphabet daily for my photo365 project.

This was another I took at the same time I took my main letter A

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

14 Apr 2011 7:47PM
I can do the whole alphabet too, some were quite tricky though ! Wink

Pete Plus
14 18.7k 96 England
18 Apr 2011 10:58PM
Well that went well :-(
Thanks for joining in. We have three proper entries now. See challenge link above
It's so easy to find something that looks like a letter. Join in and post, and if you enjoy it do like I am doing and shoot the entire alphabet. I'm at E now...
If anyone wants to do this and likes my grid I can supply the PSD file. This comprises a white background and a black grid. All you need to do then is copy and paste photos resized to 550 pixels and slide them into the relevant place on the grid

kaybee 11 4.4k 25 Scotland
18 Apr 2011 11:39PM
I did such a project last year for another site (sorry), where I took 4 images for each letter (one letter each day). Some days were a real challenge (like x and z)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.