Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Shop Problem

19 May 2013 3:22PM
Hi all, I have a problem with the EPZ shop, viewing it on my monitor, the adverts cover up the reviews, and that is very annoying, hope that that can be redone to avoid all the ads please. Chen

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB Plus
9 4.5k 164 England
19 May 2013 3:29PM
It looks fine with me (Firefox).
19 May 2013 3:37PM
I use fire fox is there a setting for that?? Please help...Blush
KarenFB Plus
9 4.5k 164 England
19 May 2013 4:19PM
I'm afraid I'm not very technically minded - I usually try the old 'press "Ctrl" and "F5" together' and if that doesn't clear it, I place a report (by scrolling down to the bottom of the page (you'll find 'Contact Support'). The guys-in-the-back-room are ever so helpful! Smile
saltireblue Plus
5 4.9k 28 Norway
19 May 2013 4:36PM
Try "Ctrl" and "-" this will reduce the text size and advert size and should make everything visible. "Ctrl" and "+" restores the text size.
19 May 2013 7:18PM
Thanks Satireblue and Karen, but no... tried that but those ads still cover the reviews...hope we can get my page working better soon...Chen.
saltireblue Plus
5 4.9k 28 Norway
19 May 2013 7:49PM
Chen,
If it doesn't improve, then raise a report as Karen suggested. The site IT guys are great at helping you fix this sort of problem. Don't forget it's a Bank holiday weekend so be patient!
JJGEE 10 6.5k 18 England
19 May 2013 8:08PM

Quote:Don't forget it's a Bank holiday weekend so be patient!

Not here in England, that is next week-end Wink
saltireblue Plus
5 4.9k 28 Norway
19 May 2013 8:20PM
Oh, right, isn't it Whitsun? Doesn't that mean a Monday off work? Does over hereGrin
redsnappa 12 2.0k United Kingdom
19 May 2013 8:55PM
To stop websites doing this I run two browsers. I run IE10 with all plugins disabled (Flash, Java etc) I am then not distracted by the majority of animated adverts, any embedded movies etc.
If I need to use sites such as YouTube I use Google Chrome with the plugins enabled.
19 May 2013 9:58PM
Sounds good Redsnapper...late now so will try Tomoz...Smile TVM Chen.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.