Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Shop window models


SlowSong Plus
6 5.2k 29 England
31 Jan 2013 10:23PM
What about dirty old women then? Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Gillygems 4 32 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 10:27PM
Fair enough - but I'm not one! (I had a shower today, ha ha) and no, I don"t photograph male dummies or models wearing their underwear or not!
Paul Morgan Plus
14 16.9k 6 England
31 Jan 2013 10:30PM

Quote:What about dirty old women then?


Plenty where I used to live, I reckon a good 80% of shoppers at the local adult shop where female.

You couldn`t move for them.

Smile Smile
SlowSong Plus
6 5.2k 29 England
31 Jan 2013 10:38PM

Quote:Fair enough - but I'm not one! (I had a shower today, ha ha) and no, I don"t photograph male dummies or models wearing their underwear or not!
Well I have. Grin


Quote:What about dirty old women then?
Plenty where I used to live, I reckon a good 80% of shoppers at the local adult shop where female. You couldn`t move for them. Smile Smile



Man heaven then. Grin
lobsterboy Plus
11 14.4k 13 United Kingdom
31 Jan 2013 10:39PM
Sounds like a good place to open a battery shop....
Paul Morgan Plus
14 16.9k 6 England
31 Jan 2013 10:43PM

Quote:Man heaven then



Quote:Sounds like a good place to open a battery shop


Hehe Smile
Cephus Plus
10 2.2k England
1 Feb 2013 9:19AM
I've got it, the answer came to me as I was hiding my camera down my trousers. TongueWink

The man was obviously a covert terrorist pretending to be a covert pervert.
GlennH 10 1.9k 1 France
1 Feb 2013 9:42AM

Quote:I've got it, the answer came to me as I was hiding my camera down my trousers.


Well nobody would take offence at that until you zoomed out. A pancake lens is useful for trouser photography.
mikehit Plus
5 7.9k 13 United Kingdom
1 Feb 2013 9:54AM
Macro or wide angle?
Cephus Plus
10 2.2k England
1 Feb 2013 10:10AM

Quote:Macro or wide angle?


One of these

Know what I mean? Nudge Nudge WinkWink
1 Feb 2013 10:26AM
(kisses thread)
joolsb 10 27.1k 38 Switzerland
1 Feb 2013 4:37PM

Quote:(kisses thread)


Perv! Wink
RogBrown 8 3.0k 10 England
1 Feb 2013 4:44PM
Nowt wrong with photographing window dummies!
mrmen.jpg

keith selmes 11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
1 Feb 2013 9:46PM
Oh dear those girls have lost their heads, but it's OK they're quite armless.

Mind you, all three are totally legless ...

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.