Sick

collywobles 15 4.0k 10 United Kingdom
16 Jun 2009 9:22AM
At the end of the day if the parents are a********s then the kids probably will turn out to be as well.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

rhody 17 2.8k 2 United Kingdom
16 Jun 2009 9:27AM

Quote:At the end of the day if the parents are a********s then the kids probably will turn out to be as well.

Totally agree - you can't educate pork.
Nigeyboy 11 927 United Kingdom
16 Jun 2009 10:01AM

Quote:Old Bill have just nicked three teenagers in relation to this

And what will they be able to do? Slap on the wrist more likely than not!!
skeletor 16 1.7k England
16 Jun 2009 11:15AM

Quote:And what will they be able to do? Slap on the wrist more likely than not!!

Shame they can't be charged now with the sadistic crimes which they will most likely commit in the future.
These kids should be monitored for the next few years as part of any sentence/slap on the wrist.
Carabosse 16 41.3k 270 England
16 Jun 2009 11:22AM

Quote:These kids should be monitored for the next few years as part of any sentence/slap on the wrist.

I expect they will all be under probation. Perhaps the parents should get a few slaps on the wrist as well!!

No doubt the individuals concerned will be presented to the court as "victims of an uncaring society", or suchlike! You can bet your bottom dollar............
Carabosse 16 41.3k 270 England
16 Jun 2009 11:30AM
Oh and there are too many "Neets" around apparently. This can't help.
Coleslaw 14 13.4k 28 Wales
16 Jun 2009 12:31PM
jondf 13 2.8k
16 Jun 2009 1:08PM

Quote:Another sick news

Utterly abhorrent. Our little mog (see p/f...she's lovely) went to the vet the other week with a suspected pellet wound. I'm not saying this kind of thing never happened years ago but children (for that is what they are) had more than games consoles to occupy their minds along with greater parental and societal control.
skeletor 16 1.7k England
16 Jun 2009 3:53PM

Quote:I expect they will all be under probation.

When I said "monitor", I meant more along the lines of, Electrodes attached and probes inserted into the ar** in order to check (for) brain activity.

Only kidding...I think!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.